Help with how to spend Xmas Money :D

MrBlack

Hey guys ,

looking for some advice here is my Z

altAiA_-NjSFPWQroDxQ7xxdqC_0axGgxON-SKc8iD8mZGW_zps87fef16b.jpg

i got some cash monies for my xmas so thinking on what to get first as far as lips/sideskirts go

i am getting wheels powdercoated in bronze/gold next month but for now . id just like to see what everyone else went for first

it seems like there is alot of choice here are a couple i like

large501707.jpg

2449-DSCF6875.JPG

Any info or advice apprieacted

These things are so personal, just get the one you like the best.

First one is a bulgy stuck on piece of tat, second one looks really good but every single person in the world ever has it. No right or wrong answer, have a browse through the posts on here and grab some inspiration :thumbs:

Make sure your vehicle is up to date with service/all fluids - diff oils/ tyres etc then see how much you have left for mods. May sound boring but pointless having a great looking car with a neglected maintainence schedule. My first mods were Uprev and Full LED bulb swap out

Thanks for all the info , and yeah alot if personal preference , I like the idea of cocaine and hookers but I'm not long back from Thailand so I think ive had my fill hahah , ill have a browse through and haven't seen the mines lip ill do some research