Finally own a 350Z!!

Hi guys another newbie, from the West Midlands. finally got hold of my cousins 350z :yahoo: which is currently in the garage for a fan fix and a check up as its been sat for a while and i wanted it mechanically sound before i take it for a drive. Top of the list is the Fan, considering getting the complete mishimoto cooling fan or does anyone recommend getting a single fan or another brand? also a service on it as its been sat for a good year or so and brake pads. Oh and defiantly will need to be spending some quality time with her over a weekend, needs a proper detail.

As for the car its an Import fairlady z 2005

its got the V1 front bumper

heated leathers

bose system

18's

i got a feeling its a 35th anniversary model, i been on this forum searching about but i will find out when i drive it if its definitely got the high up rev on it.

hopefully u can see the pics, outside the shop is when it was on the roads looking mighty fine, the other pic is when it was taken to the garage, crapped myself thinkin it wudnt get to it! the needle kept rising.... hopefully i will be adding more about the Z and gain more knowledge on em and hopefully meet other Z members :) , summer time when the roads are dry ;)

Welcome aboard and very nice Zed. ;)

If it was me I'd just get the Mishimoto fans tbh. Few traders on here do them at reasonable prices.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...it-350z-vq35de/

:welcome:

Thanks :) , oh great i will go for the complete mishimoto fans then, i saw on ebay £150 and you can collect it from argos??? never knew that was possible loll

Thanks :) , oh great i will go for the complete mishimoto fans then, i saw on ebay £150 and you can collect it from argos??? never knew that was possible loll

Just make sure that they are the correct ones to suit the 350Z then. They make a lot of fan kits for various vehicles as well as some "universal" ones but if you get the wrong ones then obviously they either won't fit or won't work as well as they should. ;)

Little bit of fitting info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72351-has-anyone-fitted-a-mishimoto-nissan-350z-aluminium-fan-shroud-kit/

:welcome:

It's the right year and has the right wheels for an anniversary so i would guess it is one. Not sure if they had numbered plaques like the GT4s over here though? I'm sure a more experienced zedder can shed some more light

Yeh thats what im thinking, theres no plaques, i think once i drive it and find if its got the rev up then maybe it is the anniversary model. Plus i think over here they called them GT4 but over there they didnt i presume. But for a JDM its a ST model i would say with the spec its got.

Welcome, nice looking zed. Looks like you've got the V1 side skirts aswell

yeh lol, u got a good eye ;) forgot to mention a few other specs on the car too, the rear looks a lil bland for my liking thou, i really like the Blitz spoiler with the TS diffuser