Mishimoto Replacement Fan Kit 350Z VQ35DE

Common fault on the 350Z are the cooling fans packing up, Nissan replacements are much more expensive.

We have sold a few sets this week so just to remind people we have a solution to your overheating problems

The Mishimoto set bolts directly in place of the OEM fans offering improved cooling and simple fitting and instructions included . Our price £179.95 Inc Vat, on the shelf ready to go :)

b3873dd0-99be-4ce9-951b-aeb282460dd4_zps7b4493db.jpg

Edited by Clark Motorsport

I have this for about over I yr now. No issues keeps the beast cool and importantly creates more room for the sc set up due to the slim fan design. Worth every penny as bigger than OEM and fans are more powerful.

For reference its 36mm core thickness. Fitting is ok with very minor tweak to the OEM rubber isolators were it inserts at the bottom of the front support member. Just needs a slight saving but otherwise spot on. I have an aftermarket AC condenser and both fit and match bolt for bolt.

Edited by GT4 Zed
  • Like 1

I might need this. Just won a brand new mishimoto radiator on ebay for 99p!

I think we need to employ you as CMS purchasing department manager :)

Did they actually send it to you?

You wouldn't believe the deals I've had recently on mishimoto stuff lol. I got an email yesterday to say it had been sent so fingers crossed. It's brand new but it's for a Nissan maxima. It's 3 mm bigger than the one they do for the zed but im sure I can make it fit. Haha I'd love a job dealing with car parts. Only thing is I'd end up buying more parts for myself

arrived today brand new in the box, still sealed in its wrapper and a lifetime warranty :lol: ! going to fit it this weekend so will know then if i need this kit. probably will as theres no room in there especially with the intercooler pipe there

• Like 1

arrived today brand new in the box, still sealed in its wrapper and a lifetime warranty :lol: ! going to fit it this weekend so will know then if i need this kit. probably will as theres no room in there especially with the intercooler pipe there

That's an awesome purchase. Even if it doesn't fit I wager you'd get your money back if you re-listed it! :)

That's an awesome purchase. Even if it doesn't fit I wager you'd get your money back if you re-listed it! :)

oh itl fit :lol: . yeahi think i could get the money back (was £14 delivery) but im pretty sure i can make it fit as its only 3mm thicker than the one they do for the zed. fingers crossed :byebye:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...