I've just been insulted (and so have you lot)!!

twobears

I'm being accused of being materialistic now, just because I like nice cars :dry: Even if I am I don't care because I have loved cars for as long as I can remember and I didn't even know the meaning of the word 'materialistic' at primary school :p The first car I fell in love with was a Jensen Interceptor and then I moved my affections to TVRs. I was still in single figures when I used to dream about owning a fast car and a Range Rover, I knew I wanted one of those too so that I could tow my horse trailer in style ;)

Quite, GMballistic. I really don't get the concept of watching sport, any sport. I'd much rather play than watch other people running round but I understand that millions of people get pleasure from spectating and I don't knock them or think they are 'sad'.

Edited by twobears
  • Like 2

ask him what he likes doing in his spare time ........... then rag his sorry ass

This. :lol:

Everyone's different.

I can't believe people who waste their time watching *insert inane ball related sports or similar here*. :shrug:

LOL! this!

I guess you can accuse everybody of being sad for their chosen likes/hobbies,i must admit I would like some of the money back that I have spent on cars and bikes over the years.

You go on forums that are not about cars?!

Shamefully, yes :blush: because I love my other conveyance too. She is only one horsepower, her acceleration is good but her brakes can be rubbish :wacko:

Sounds like you need some winter horseshoes :lol:

Might get some road studs fitted if I need 'em :teeth:

Did he by any chance have a dodgy combover haircut, a collection of Nike running shoes despite not running in them and a wear cloth shorts even in the winter??

They are the type around my area I know that don't appreciate cars.

I don't know him in real life. He just goes on the same forum as me. He's Scottish and I am guessing from your name that you might be too? If so maybe you know him? Ha ha :lol:

Did he by any chance have a dodgy combover haircut, a collection of Nike running shoes despite not running in them and a wear cloth shorts even in the winter??

They are the type around my area I know that don't appreciate cars.

I don't know him in real life. He just goes on the same forum as me. He's Scottish and I am guessing from your name that you might be too? If so maybe you know him? Ha ha :lol:

A lot of horsey types are anti cars, especially sporty loud ones, not stereotyping as you certainly love both ;)