Arrggghhhhh, car choices

Flex

Hurry up!!!!! Make a decision man! ;):stir:

The garage just sold the 1.4 rocco but said they've got a golf with the same engine and apparently it's the same chassis. And I can have it for an hour tomorrow to rag around the county.

Like I said, if you're going to buy a Golf might as well get a Golf matey :)

Ok in principle yes but always had a soft spot for the 'Rocco and I prefer the styling over the Golf. Might try and test drive another impreza over the next couple of weeks.

We will meet and you're still buying! And its now £50. Bought the scirocco, as per FB. Love it, 59 plate 2ltr turbo 45k. Quite surprised actually more satisfying than I thought for a vw.

Drove a customers car with the same engine.........for once i disagree with Dan. The rocco is a cool looking motor even if it is a golf underneath.

It's a bit like having the option of sleeping with 2 girls who have the clap but ones ugly and the other is good looking. End result is the same but it's how you get the that counts

• Like 1

Thinking about it, it's more like having the choice of two girls: Both great in the sack, both identical under their clothes, but one wears skimpy clothes all the time whilst the other wears jeans and t-shirt. However, the latter one costs less to keep in those clothes and can also do the cooking :D

But it's the exact same car, just less practical and more expensive. If I'm buying a shopping trolley car then I'm buying the cheapest one rather than the pretty one! ;)

Scirocco does look better though, no arguments here.

Depends what you class as practical - I had one when it was just me and Becks and was more than practical enough for our needs. If we had Alfie at that time and he was a baby with all the stuff that comes with it, the classification of what I would term practical changes quite drastically!

But it's the exact same car, just less practical and more expensive. If I'm buying a shopping trolley car then I'm buying the cheapest one rather than the pretty one! ;)

Scirocco does look better though, no arguments here.

Facial Logan mpv then barging