Help needed ! Any solicitors

Xashskylinex

Yeah, still need more info.

So you did this via the MIB, correct? And this went to court, and your final payout from them was £2800? Why did you not use your own insurance company, or an accident management company? Did the MIB handle directly or use an AMC?

How much were you expecting? Maybe phone some of the ambulance chasing scum bags to see if they can help 'get you the compensation you deserve'......................

Also, if you had 8 months off of work and you make say... £80 a week then how much more were you expecting? All of your medical bills were funded by the NHS etc.

You probably saved money by not having to pay for fuel other living expenses etc, I assume you got some form of sick pay too?

All in all, you could actually be up financially.

Without much information I'm not sure how any armchair expert is going to help you I'm afraid.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 4

How much were you expecting? Maybe phone some of the ambulance chasing scum bags to see if they can help 'get you the compensation you deserve'......................

Also, if you had 8 months off of work and you make say... £80 a week then how much more were you expecting? All of your medical bills were funded by the NHS etc.

You probably saved money by not having to pay for fuel other living expenses etc, I assume you got some form of sick pay too?

All in all, you could actually be up financially.

Without much information I'm not sure how any armchair expert is going to help you I'm afraid.

Because on the internet everyone is hard done by and/or an expert. Obviously without qualifications.

Can I just add, I'm not having a dig at you or your situation as it must have sucked big time. All I'm saying is without knowing much about your personal situation, the ins and the outs of everything else no one in their right mind will tell you what you should actually be owed.

Can I just add, I'm not having a dig at you or your situation as it must have sucked big time. All I'm saying is without knowing much about your personal situation, the ins and the outs of everything else no one in their right mind will tell you what you should actually be owed.

Bottled it!

Bottled it!

It was meant to be a bit of humour but I can see how it might have come across mean :p it wasn't intended that way. :lol:

i love the modern world

You broke your neck and as you haven't mentioned it im guessing your not paralysed and in a wheel chair Yet your more worry about how much £££ your deserve rather than the fact you still got a good quality of life. and survived a serious incident.

• Like 2

I love these 'Any solicitors...?' threads.

Three things about lawyers:

Not all lawyers know all of the law.

No half decent lawyer will give out legal advice on a public forum.

Very few lawyers will give free advice in any circumstances.

LOL! Very true, also if you cant get the reply you want on one forum....bung it on another forum and hedge your bets, why didn't the OP get himself a decent solicitor before starting down the compensation route.

• Like 1