Mismatched Wheels Thread

pjf1985

PJ - I'll swap you my front Cosmis for your front 2 :lol:

DEAL!!!

Oh....actually no, I know how much pain they were for you to fit them lol :lol:

Oh :( All you need is a Bob and some brute force..and an Angle Grinder..and 20mm Spacers...Easy!
  • Like 1

DEAL!!!

Oh :( All you need is a Bob and some brute force..and an Angle Grinder..and 20mm Spacers...Easy!

Haha, I reckon it would look like a good set up though, even more if they were the same colour!

• Like 1

DEAL!!!

Haha, I reckon it would look like a good set up though, even more if they were the same colour!

aye I'd have to colour match them. I'll be looking getting a set on enkeils end of next year.

#teamtarmac

• Like 1

nah cant say I'm a fan to be honest... I think it just about works on a drag car, where one set of wheels are there to provide huge amounts of torque, and the others are just to prop the other end of the car up. but on a regular road car or even a track or drift car, same wheels front and back.

mismatched tyres on the other hand, I actually agree with... (flame suit on)

my argument has always been that front and rear axles do fundamentally different things, I want ability to put power down on the rears, and then I want a tyre that has good cornering and change of direction characteristics on the front. for this reason I normally go for directional tyres on the front, and asymmetric tyres on the rear.

DEAL!!!

aye I'd have to colour match them. I'll be looking getting a set on enkeils end of next year.

#teamtarmac

Why aren't you keeping the Cosmis?

DEAL!!!

#teamtarmac

Why aren't you keeping the Cosmis?

I will, but I need something lighter and something that fits properly for Track :)
  • Like 1