New user validation help

HI

I have a friend who recently bought a 350z ( user ID = Sargara) whom has tried to become a member. It says he needs to be validated by an admin to have full access. I also joined recently after my z purchase but did not have to do this. He receives the following

"You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you have full access.â€

Can anyone help its been over a week.

Edited by Rippo350z

just validated the account. He should be able to log in. If he entered an incorrect email address or the email is sat in his spam box then he is unable to validate himself. The team doesn't need to validate any accounts. Its all done automatically as long as the user gets the validating email.

Thanks M13KYF thats what I call service.

I was getting that message: "You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you have full access" after clicking the validation email I recieved automatically.

All seems to be working now though so whatever you've done has worked :)

Thanks M13KYF thats what I call service.

I was getting that message: "You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you have full access" after clicking the validation email I recieved automatically.

All seems to be working now though so whatever you've done has worked :)

see my previous post. You should of received a validating email where a email is sent to the email address you have put on the account. Either you have entered a incorrect email or the email sits in your spam box. The message you received is just automatically generated by the software about the adminstrator. Its just a process.