Man Cave

Keyser

Hold the phone it should be - A Harryjax free zone :p

Goit :p

Who's a poet and didn't know it ;)

Sewing room gets my vote :thumbs:

Kim, clip him around the ear again please.

This is why you DON'T drive a SUPERCHARGED 370 :p

Go knit one pearl one you :lol:

What this one? :shrug:

D20C0F3D-1AD9-464A-B1C9-1F2BB57BF766_zpsgxvhwjzh.png

I did actually think it would be a good place to put her. Good luck getting her up the stairs :lol:

The very one :thumbs:

I live in a Bungalow mate - stairs are not a problem :lol:

Okay so when you showed me around, you were delighted to show me some wooden planks, probably 14 of them that spiralled up from the ground.

I don't like mushrooms if they aren't stairs I'll eat one!

• Like 1

Okay so when you showed me around, you were delighted to show me some wooden planks, probably 14 of them that spiralled up from the ground.

I don't like mushrooms if they aren't stairs I'll eat one!

O that's the Kids Bungalow - we have a Bungalow on 2 floors you see :lol:

I have my rooms on the ground floor - we are redecorating the east wing but I confine myself to the other 26 bedrooms :lol:

Anyway be nice or i WILL have a V8 coffee table :p

• Like 1

wait so we cant swear but we can post strippers/poledancers :wacko:

:yawn:

Not going to lie, but if it's still the no swearing because minors might see rule, I'd say that degrading pictures of women would probably cause more issues than a few nasty words would...

Not going to lie, but if it's still the no swearing because minors might see rule, I'd say that degrading pictures of women would probably cause more issues than a few nasty words would...

I give you Page 3 of The Sun which minors are far more likely to see than those images posted here, it's about trying to strike a balance. Tell us if you think they are really offensive and we'll hide them, it's what the report button is for.

Yeah, we're going to create a bunch of serial rapists because they will assume that women deserve no respect because of a stripper posted on a forum.

• Like 1

Yeah, we're going to create a bunch of serial rapists because they will assume that women deserve no respect because of a stripper posted on a forum.

My point exactly, so what can seeing a nasty word do if a picture will do nothing at all?

My point exactly, so what can seeing a nasty word do if a picture will do nothing at all?

Because swearing will get them in trouble as it's generally frowned upon for a minor to swear, however a half naked individual will not get them in trouble.

It could easily be explained away by saying the lady is just doing her stretches before going to bed, like mummy does. :lol:

• Like 1

:offtopic:

Besides I'm going to print all these terrible pictures and put them in my man cave, study them at length then I will be able to report back if it does me any harm (and I don't go blind ;) )

Think it might end up as a "Special Projects" cave - for those little fidilly jobs where you want some clean clear space to fiber glass molds or solder wiring looms that sort of thing - Although I also have a spare 40" TV and will sort a sound system - if I can fit it in a comfy chair and coffee table so I can contemplate my "Special Projects" :lol::thumbs:

Edited by Keyser

:offtopic:

Besides I'm going to print all these terrible pictures and put them in my man cave, study them at length then I will be able to report back if it does me any harm (and I don't go blind ;) )

Think it might end up as a "Special Projects" cave - for those little fidilly jobs where you want some clean clear space to fiber glass molds or solder wiring looms that sort of thing - Although I also have a spare 40" TV and will sort a sound system - if I can fit it in a comfy chair and coffee table so I can contemplate my "Special Projects" :lol::thumbs:

Make sure the coffee machine is in there and a packet of fags, maybe a selection of biscuits.

I'll be there...... :thumbs:

Quite enjoy a late night banter till 3am talking cars!!

• Like 1