email work offer

ioneabee

definately legit...........right ?

Growing corporation is looking for a new member of Administrative Assistant team all over the United Kingdom. In return for providing excellent Asministrative Assistant service, you will receive a competitive compensation of up to 30000 GBP plus great bonuses, life assurance as well as excellent working environment and personal development.

The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise is core to this job position. You must be able to juggle conflicting demands, plan ahead to anticipate needs and have proven ability to handle sensitive information with utmost discretion.

Previous experience involving customer interaction (such as customer service) can be beneficial, but we're simply looking for people that:

Are over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United Kingdom.

Are willing to work hard and are driven to achieve success.

Have a positive attitude and are generally optimistic.

Want an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.

The company offers training & ongoing guidance and support because each employee's results contribute to the company's success as a whole.

For the opportunity to become a real team player and play a fundamental role in the company growth for this well established and innovative corporation, please reply back with your contact details and CV.

Our company without first obtaining their permission.

Sincerely,

Laforge

I've got all my personal details in my CV - should be fine

They do like it if you can also put your mothers maiden name, your DOB, current bank (with acc No) and your credit card pin - saves them time with the next part of the "application process"

;)