GMballistic's Zed ~ Supercharged 2003 Gun Metal GT Coupe (Vids added)

GMballistic

Awesome work mate! Should've asked on here for "sun visors" for the gauge - I have few and don't use them, so you could've just had them :)

On the dyno sheet - is that power at fly or at the hubs?

...don't worry yours is still more powerful. :lol::D

That's ok then :D:lol:

• Like 1

...all you need now is some nice coilovers. And I know someone who can help you with this problem ;):lol:

I was thinking of Tein springs one day maybe just for a little drop although coilovers do appeal to me as I'd prefer to lower the back more than 14mm, ..was thinking more like 20mm on the rear.

Might just cut the rubber mounts though with Tein springs on the rear to give a 14mm+5mm equaling a 19mm drop. :dry:

Need to start saving up some more cash now though as it's not cheap this supercharging lark. :surrender::lol: As you know. ;)

...all you need now is some nice coilovers. And I know someone who can help you with this problem ;):lol:

I was thinking of Tein springs one day maybe just for a little drop although coilovers do appeal to me as I'd prefer to lower the back more than 14mm, ..was thinking more like 20mm on the rear.

Might just cut the rubber mounts though with Tein springs on the rear to give a 14mm+5mm equaling a 19mm drop. :dry:

Need to start saving up some more cash now though as it's not cheap this supercharging lark. :surrender::lol: As you know. ;)

I have the tein springs and the same wheels as you ..... And thinking about the rubber mount mod ! These springs paired with some anti roll bars would make a great everyday set up . Would love to lower it more but it's just not practical for driving at a good pace down a nice country road .

• Like 1

I have the tein springs and the same wheels as you ..... And thinking about the rubber mount mod ! These springs paired with some anti roll bars would make a great everyday set up . Would love to lower it more but it's just not practical for driving at a good pace down a nice country road .

Totally agree.

This is my everyday car and as much as I like a lowered look I'm not willing to compromise the driveability of the car for it.

Here's someone else that has done the mod in case you're interested: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87017-rear-spring-mount-mod-carried-out-to-level-stock-suspension/

Be interested to see pictures of your car with the Teins after you've done the rubber mod. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ya had a look at that thread , looks good . The only time I notice the rear being slightly higher than the front is when he fuel tank is empty . When it's full it looks spot on :)

Your car must fly with that bhp now ! I think it's what the zed should have had from the factory , around the 400 mark . Do stillen do a kit for the HR version then?

Ya had a look at that thread , looks good . The only time I notice the rear being slightly higher than the front is when he fuel tank is empty . When it's full it looks spot on :)

Your car must fly with that bhp now ! I think it's what the zed should have had from the factory , around the 400 mark . Do stillen do a kit for the HR version then?

It does fly and it sounds amazing whilst it's doing it. Wish they started out like this for sure. :cloud9:

Stillen do a kit for the HR but I know very little about it at all as all my research was for the DE engine.

Link: http://www.stillen.com/products/superchargers/stillen-350z-vq35-dual-throttle-body-supercharger-system-100169/?varVehicleOptions=%5E%5E%5EEnthusiast%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E

2007-Nissan-350Z-VQ35HR-Stillen-Vortech-Supercharger-with-haltech-and-nitrous-engine-bay.png

Also Mark @Abbey has done HR superchargers before ~ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61573-nissan-350z-hr-supercharger-conversion-dyno-result/

GTM also do a kit but I haven't heard anything good about that companies customer service so I wouldn't risk it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow every day cars

supercharged

what mpg you achieving now charged

Not a flippin' clue, ...really doesn't concern me either. :lol:

I only do low mileage each year as work is very close to where I live so that helps keep the miles down. I've always gone for performance cars and honestly have no interest whatsoever in mpg.

Poor mpg is just a part of owning a performance vehicle imo. ;)

Sure it would be nice if my car did 50mpg but I fill up usually every week regardless. :thumbs:

Wow every day cars

supercharged

I only do low mileage each year as work is very close to where I live so that helps keep the miles down. I've always gone for performance cars and honestly have no interest whatsoever in mpg.

Sure it would be nice if my car did 50mpg but I fill up usually every week regardless. :thumbs:

Yes love that attitude

Wow every day cars

supercharged

Yes love that attitude

Also worth mentioning that since I've changed the fuel injectors & the fuel system even my Zed hasn't a clue what mpg it's doing. :surrender::lol:

Think it's because part of the standard way it works out the mpg is off fuel injector cycle.

Oh well never mind, ..if I had wanted economical I'd have bought a Prius. :thumbs:

Mine will do 35 crusing after upRev

That will go out the windows if I go Fi Oh well lol

After my UpRev I once got 38mpg on the M4 just cruising along but after going FI it's definitely not going to do that again but on the upside the way the car drives has never made me feel so happy. ;)

• Like 1