GMballistic's Zed ~ Supercharged 2003 Gun Metal GT Coupe (Vids added)

GMballistic

Think I might have a Nissan badge, I'll have a root around in the workshop tomorrow :)

Really? That would be awesome if you could have a look for me thanks. :yahoo:

Have asked Alex but I haven't heard back from him yet which is fair enough as I think he's pretty busy.

Let me know please Graham if you do have one you're willing to sell me. Thanks. :thumbs:

I've not commented so far, but this thread is full of awesome.

Your car looks ace, good work bud :)

Cheers Dan ~ that means a lot just like when Graham commented as I know you've also been on here along time & seen plenty of Zeds.

Plus I've read a lot of your car reviews and you seem to have good taste. B):D

• Like 1

Think I might have a Nissan badge, I'll have a root around in the workshop tomorrow :)

Have asked Alex but I haven't heard back from him yet which is fair enough as I think he's pretty busy.

Let me know please Graham if you do have one you're willing to sell me. Thanks. :thumbs:

Happy to let you have it for nowt if I can find it Gareth :)
  • Like 1

Happy to let you have it for nowt if I can find it Gareth :)

Even better. :scare::lol:

I'll pay you some postage or something though if you like.

Let me know if you have any luck finding it. Thanks. :thumbs:

Well I still need to get the Nissan badge for the engine cover and I did also order something the other week from eBay that you might find amusing. Pic's next week when it arrives. :D;)

You've also so far overlooked explaining the cabletied dipstick mod. :bleh:

Otherwise it gets caught in the Supercharger drive belt. :p

^^ What he said. :lol:

It's not the best looking mod but it works & it's lightweight for increased performance. :D;)

Otherwise it gets caught in the Supercharger drive belt. :p

Well that's a decidedly disappointing explanation. :glare:

Nah we're just joking it actually gives you extra performance by keeping the dipstick close to the optimum point of longitude against the engine thus increasing the oil pressure during boost cycles. :dry::lol:

• Like 2

Absolutely love this its bloody amazing. Seriously thinking about getting a supercharge in mine now. roughly how much would you need to spend on a supercharger for the 350?

Thanks, ...it's not cheap though PPod let's put it that way. :surrender::D

Can PM you some prices to give you an idea though if you're serious. :thumbs:

I've just been looking at a gtm kit for 4 and a stillen kit at 6 That sound right

For the 370Z then? Sounds about right.

Tarmac Sportz does the Stillen 370Z S/c kit for just under the £6K mark.

Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_STILLEN_500HP_Supercharger_Systems/370Z-370ZSTSC.aspx

Octets 370Z is very impressive if you haven't read his thread, ..twin turbo set up but I'd hazard a guess that he'd have researched both those kits before going the TT route if you're after more info about going FI with the 370Z. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73768-370z-full-amuse-with-greddy-twin-turbo/

Aye cheers if you don't mind just going to save up my dosh and maybe in a years time get something like this for my 350 :)

Will be pricey I bet but since its the best car in the world its well worth it.

I've just been looking at a gtm kit for 4 and a stillen kit at 6 That sound right

For the 370Z then? Sounds about right.

Tarmac Sportz does the Stillen 370Z S/c kit for just under the £6K mark.

Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_STILLEN_500HP_Supercharger_Systems/370Z-370ZSTSC.aspx

Octets 370Z is very impressive if you haven't read his thread, ..twin turbo set up but I'd hazard a guess that he'd have researched both those kits before going the TT route if you're after more info about going FI with the 370Z. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73768-370z-full-amuse-with-greddy-twin-turbo/

Thanks I'll have a read

Very nice touches GM so is that all the secrets uncovered now then? :lol:

Thanks ZEUS and yeah the fun's over with, ....for now. :ninja::lol::D

I still have a list of things that I want to buy/do to my Zed but I think they'll have to wait awhile. :thumbs:

That's a shame, I was enjoying this.

Well I still need to get the Nissan badge for the engine cover and I did also order something the other week from eBay that you might find amusing. Pic's next week when it arrives. :D;)

Bad news I'm afraid Gareth, must have already donated it to someone else, I remember giving the boot and bonnet Nissan badges to Arran but no luck with the engine cover badge, sorry :surrender:

Bad news I'm afraid Gareth, must have already donated it to someone else, I remember giving the boot and bonnet Nissan badges to Arran but no luck with the engine cover badge, sorry :surrender:

Booo, hissss. :dry::lol:

Never mind Graham, ..appreciate you looking for me. ;)

I'll see if Alex has any luck digging me one out or failing that I might have to try eBay or some scrap yards!

Awesome work mate! Should've asked on here for "sun visors" for the gauge - I have few and don't use them, so you could've just had them :)

On the dyno sheet - is that power at fly or at the hubs?

Thanks Vlad and the "sun visor" for the gauge was only £5 delivered so not too bad but appreciate the offer. Should have thought of asking here first. Doh! :blush:

Power is at the flywheel I believe as I think that's how their dyno works, ...don't worry yours is still more powerful. :lol::D