Rear diffuser

RafsZed

Hi guy's, I want your opinions on this, does the adding of a rear diffuser add to the look of the 350Z or is it a little ott for what mine is a fairly standard looking car, I do have a carbon fibre rear spoiler so if I did get a rear diffuser it would also be in carbon fibre to match.

So do I add one or leave the car as it is?

The only rear I can find that looks good is the whole bumper, can't find a diffuser that I like.

Its the Chargespeed rear bumper but if I was going to change it I would fill in the vents as its a bit OTT for me.

Looks so sexy...

back2.jpg

Filled/flushed vents:

IMG_0553.jpg

Edited by Hooch
  • Like 1

The TS diffusers in Grundy's top photos and StevoD's is the best way to go. It looks immense compared to the other style which looks like a cheap add on.

I have a brand new genuine VIS Racing full carbon fibre TS diffuser for sale if you're interested :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got it, now not sure I want it, hey ho now I have something to sell on eBay ������

If you do decide to sell it don't put it on eBay, ...just sell it on here as for starters there are no fees to pay but also you might help a fellow Zed owner out that actually wants one. :thumbs:

Cheers pal, ive been looking at invidia gemini exhausts also as i like the burnt tips

I've got an Invidia Gemini exhaust system on my Zed, albeit with the stainless steel tips & not the burnt ones ~ sounds fantastic. B)

Few pics in my build thread (link in my sig). ;)