Supercharged 350z for Sale

mouthwash

Hi everyone,

I don't feel great about doing this but my 350z is up for sale, the reason for selling is I'm making a few changes to my life and as a result the car has to go.

Specification

So to dive straight in, here is the specification of the car:

General:

2005 (55) 350z GT

Manual

Just over 53k miles

Thick boot mat

Storage net

Recent clutch change

Rear parking sensors

Full service history

1 years MOT will come with the car

3 Keys

No finance

Engine:

Vortech V3 SCi Supercharger Kit (Fitted July 2014)

Vortech 3.12 Pulley

M Spec Polished Charge Pipe (rather than the horrible looking guttering).

AAM Oil Pan Spacer (car now takes approx. 6.5 litres of oil)

Stillen Oil Cooler

UpRev GT MAF

1 Step Colder Spark Plugs

Deatchwerks 650cc Injectors

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Fuel Return System

Wasso Plenum Spacer

Uprev Map running approx. 440bhp at the fly

P1030806_zps4c646eb4.jpg

Exhaust:

Berks Decat Pipes

Stillen y pipe

Nismo Cat-back Exhaust (very rare)

Suspension:

Meister R Zeta-S Adjustable Coilovers

SPC Rear Adjustable Camber Arms

Interior:

AEM Air/Fuel Ratio Guage

AEM Oil Temp Guage

Twin 52mm Guage Holder

P1030807_zpsf8b1cc82.jpg

Exterior:

Stillen Roof Spoiler

Replica Nismo V2 front bumper

20/25mm front/back wheel spacers

Recently refurbished OEM colour Rays

2 x rear Goodyear Eagle F1 approx. 1k miles old

2 x front Bridgestone RE040s with a good amount of tread left

Front pads and discs replaced within the last year (with OEM items), rears still have a good amount of life left.

Condition

Exterior:

As the car has been used and kept on the road/outside world for the last 9 years there are a few age related marks around the car which I have tried to capture, I in no way think this detracts from how good the car looks for its age. I've looked after it to the best of my ability and am always very anal about where I park it, to the point where sometimes I just won't take my car if I don't think I can find someone safe to put it.

P1030795_zps92ee9b3a.jpg

P1030796_zps991dfc85.jpg

P1030797_zpsb799d4a9.jpg

P1030798_zpsfbfba021.jpg

P1030799_zpsa638e4f7.jpg

Rear passenger side wheel:

P1030800_zps2cf6b817.jpg

Front passenger side:

P1030801_zpsbee6ddd3.jpg

P1030802_zps808ca759.jpg

Front driver side:

P1030803_zps0ff51dc1.jpg

Rear driver side:

P1030804_zps8fe7219e.jpg

Due to the car being low there are a few scrapes on the underside of the car but nothing massive, worst one pictured.

P1030813_zps5d542ac9.jpg

Here are a few age related marks:

P1030817_zpsc5fe3ba7.jpg

The above is not a dent just a badly filled in scratch at the bottom of the passenger door.

I also scraped the front bumper coming into a car park but again, you can't really see it unless you look for it. THIS HAS NOW BEEN FIXED.

P1030818_zpse53cb421.jpg

The Stillen roof spoiler has a chip in the paint where the previous owner fitted it too close to the roof so when the boot opened it scraped.

P1030819_zps4a86196c.jpg

Interior:

The front interior of the car is in good condition with a bit of wear on the electric window button and the gear knob. The drivers seat is in good condition and hasn't got any worse since I've owned it because I'm a slim individual.

P1030809_zps4455d1a6.jpg

P1030810_zps7f04eeb7.jpg

P1030811_zps1b7dd196.jpg

The rear (or boot) of the interior is in pretty poor condition due to me using it to transport around equipment for the Supercharger install. Unfortunately the plastics will need replacing if you care enough about it but I never did. The plastics where the suspension adjusters are located are still available, they're just not on as I didn't want to drill holes in them.

P1030814_zpsed1117ae.jpg

P1030815_zpsdbf959a6.jpg

P1030816_zps2e676023.jpg

Engine & Transmission

The engine has covered 53k miles in 9 years, it's never ever missed a beat for me and has been 100% reliable. I regularly keep an eye on oil levels etc especially as it's now Supercharged, after a recent trip to Germany (just over 1k miles) the car used no oil.

The gearbox is still super smooth and I have no problems selecting gears, the clutch was changed approx. 7k miles ago

History

I bought the car from a garage in April/May 2012 and the previous owner had the car since 2006. The car was 100% standard when I bought it so all of the modifications that are to be listed in this sale have been either done by myself or a garage that I have paid to do it. I have a build thread on this forum which you can read and see the amount of care, love AND money I've put into the car.

The car has full service history from one Nissan garage, Abbey MS and Super 7 Autos. The car has been serviced every year regardless of the amount of miles it has done, I have tons and tons of receipts for £1000s:

P1030820_zps5c4d39b1.jpg

P1030821_zps7b907a35.jpg

P1030822_zps5af6671e.jpg

P1030823_zpsd26bea94.jpg

When the Supercharger was fitted the car basically had a full P3 service due to everything needing to be taken apart. The car had a recent oil change at Super 7 Autos.

Due to the Supercharger the running costs of this car are different to that of a normal 350z, the oil needs to changed every 2500 miles regardless and the Supercharger oil needs changing. The oil was last changed just over 1k miles ago so new engine oil will be needed in about 1500 miles and Supercharger oil in about 6500 miles.

Faults:

There is currently a boost/air leak at 1900rpm which has been compensated for in the current map, since it's been adjusted for it doesn't have an impact on the way the car drives. I've been advised by H-dev that it should not cause problems with anything else.

Since the SC install the fuel guage has become pretty inaccurate but if you just keep fuel in there it shouldn't be a problem, I'm not 100% sure on what is causing the issue and I will do my upmost to investigate before it is sold. (it works fine, it just doesn't quite reach the DTE light).

Price

£11000

This is a reluctant sale and as such I'm not desperate to rid myself of the car, I will not be accepting low ball offers or even replying to them. I also reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone who I think won't look after this car properly.

I think the price fairly reflects all the time, effort and money that has gone into this car. Included in the price is all of the OEM parts (except for exhaust), some Azure blue Nismo replica side skirts, a JWT popcharger and I think that's it for the Generation game.

Please note: obviously this is not a brand new car in show room condition and I have tried to be as honest as I can with pictures and descriptions etc. Please do not arrange to view this car with the thought in mind that it will be immaculate, I can save you the trouble now.. It's not. However, if you want a very fast road car that's in good condition for its year send me a PM :)

The car is located in Worthing, West Sussex.

Thanks for viewing, I will supply my contact details via PM.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

:byebye: :byebye: :(

Was hoping my heartful speech of 'don't sell it' would of convinced you, I was wrong.

Yeah, you put so much effort in :lol: I'll still be about and some day I hope to get another one... Just time for me to put my funds into something else right now. :)

Posted · Hidden by GIXXERUK, January 15, 2015 - http://www.350z-uk.com/index.html
Hidden by GIXXERUK, January 15, 2015 - http://www.350z-uk.com/index.html
This makes me sad
it's like losing a distant cousins daughters best friends pet hamster. :( devastating.

#teamtarmac

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump,

This is still available and waiting to go to a good home. I'm trying not to drive it much at the moment to keep the miles down, it's on about 54100 at the moment.

A few people from this forum have been out in it (even driven it), everyone has commented on how well it drives and handles.. I don't think the new owner will be disappointed.

Woh why didn't I get to drive this???

To any potential buyer, this is a beast of a car, immaculate all round and the noise is incredible!!

Errr last time you drove a Zed there was a loud bang - Might be why you were not allowed near the keys mate ;)

• Like 5

Posted · Hidden by GIXXERUK, January 15, 2015 - thread clean - op's request
Hidden by GIXXERUK, January 15, 2015 - thread clean - op's request

Woh why didn't I get to drive this???

To any potential buyer, this is a beast of a car, immaculate all round and the noise is incredible!!

Errr last time you drove a Zed there was a loud bang - Might be why you were not allowed near the keys mate ;)

Why did I know when I saw a quote from you pop up that it would be about my engine :lol:

just wondering, did you put cats back on for the MOT test, or do you have a friendly MOT tester?

Also, I get the engine oil needs changing every 2,500miles, am I right that the supercharger oil needs changing every 7,500miles, or is it just an annual change? I normally service yearly at around 10,000mile intervals.

just wondering, did you put cats back on for the MOT test, or do you have a friendly MOT tester?

Also, I get the engine oil needs changing every 2,500miles, am I right that the supercharger oil needs changing every 7,500miles, or is it just an annual change? I normally service yearly at around 10,000mile intervals.

The supercharger oil needs changing every 7500 miles, so every third oil change basically. :)

Lovely car GLWS

Also if your reading this thinking of selling your own car, take note of this add. Perfectly written! To me this is 50% in choosing a car. If you can be bothered to write a advert like this I know you have a lot of pride in this car.

• Like 1