Zed in Bristol

After admiring these cars for years I finally picked up an 08 HR 350Z a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! Coming from 200 BHP at the front to 300 at the rear has been quite a change! :teeth: This seems a great forum and it has helped me loads even before buying the car so this post is just to say hi and thanks to everyone. I've got a few issues with the car but I'll leave them for another thread!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys! It's black, one owner, had just under 30k miles (not any more hehe) on the clock. I'll get some pics up soon. I'm in Stockwood, South Bristol. Btw the reg is MW57 SWJ the original owner was around Oldham way. It'll be interesting if anybody on here knows the car. It's been Nissan serviced throughout and I've been trying to find out from the dealer up there if any of the optional service jobs (plugs etc) have been done. Do the Nissan dealers keep a record of that? No response from them so far.

Thanks for the welcome guys! It's black, one owner, had just under 30k miles (not any more hehe) on the clock. I'll get some pics up soon. I'm in Stockwood, South Bristol. Btw the reg is MW57 SWJ the original owner was around Oldham way. It'll be interesting if anybody on here knows the car. It's been Nissan serviced throughout and I've been trying to find out from the dealer up there if any of the optional service jobs (plugs etc) have been done. Do the Nissan dealers keep a record of that? No response from them so far.

I shall see you around Stockwood then 👠gf lives there , you will see my zed up there somtimes 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91162-breakfast-meet-sunday-26th-october-2014/page__view__getnewpost

:welcome: I managed to get a computer record of all the history of mine from the previous Nissan Dealer (effectively a printed version of all the service invoices)...Scott at Abbey Motorsport knew who to talk to and got it for me. It was a lot more helpful than some stamps in a book when I came to sell it.

Sounds good. I'm not gonna be able to make this one but I'll keep an eye out for the next!

Welcome :thumbs:

Don`t forget the regular South West meet ups. Keep an eye on the South West forum.

http://www.350z-uk.c...iew__getnewpost

Haha small world, I haven't seen you about. If you ever saw a silver Mitsi FTO with GPvR spoiler around these parts that was me!

I shall see you around Stockwood then í ½í± gf lives there , you will see my zed up there somtimes 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I'm after. Time to start hassling them then, I've only sent an email so far. Thanks!

:welcome: yes the dealers should have a record of the service history :thumbs: they are usually slow to respond, if you can.. email the service manager directly

:welcome: I managed to get a computer record of all the history of mine from the previous Nissan Dealer (effectively a printed version of all the service invoices)...Scott at Abbey Motorsport knew who to talk to and got it for me. It was a lot more helpful than some stamps in a book when I came to sell it.