350z from Tokyo Drift for sale!

Rustie

no mention of the APS twin turbo's which all of the film cars had, me think's it might not be completely true...

Funnily enough there was another one a few months back claiming to be the same car, I know they have 5-6 of them made, but I doubt 2 are for sale in the UK at the same time. If it's the genuine car, there should be some documentation to prove it.

• Like 1

sheesh that's an awful lot of cash for an awful lot of bodykit.

I think a better game would be 'what else can you spend £135,000 on instead of that monstrosity?' I'll start the bidding with this:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201409247659683/sort/default/price-from/100000/postcode/cv313bf/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/lamborghini/radius/1500/page/2/usedcars?logcode=p

no mention of the APS twin turbo's which all of the film cars had, me think's it might not be completely true...

Funnily enough there was another one a few months back claiming to be the same car, I know they have 5-6 of them made, but I doubt 2 are for sale in the UK at the same time. If it's the genuine car, there should be some documentation to prove it.

I agree you think there would be a bit more in the description if it was the real deal.

Miguel from Newera Imports managed to get his hands on all the cars from the first F&F, i remember them being up for sale, though they were no where near that sum, seem to vaguely remember figures of £20 - £25k upwards pending on which car.

I also recall the green Touran out of Tokyo Drift being advertised a few years back.

I think they have a number of cars that look identical but only one has the full monty, i.e engine work and all the spec.

Only 2 of the 11 cars they used in the film had the APS twin turbo system, the rest were standard, engine-wise that is.. Still the price is ridiculous!

I agree you think there would be a bit more in the description if it was the real deal.

The description is a load of balls ~ if you read it I think they have just copied a standard GT 350Z advert as they claim the car has;

Cruise control ~ no sign of that & a non-standard steering wheel with no CC controls.

Electronic & Heated seats ~ no switches plus it has non-standard bucket seats anyway.

Headlight washers ~ no pop out washers so not sure how that'd work.

6 CD autochanger ~ could be hidden somewhere but I'm thinking again another error as the stereo looks like a single CD double din unit to me.

Stereo/radio/cassette ~ definitely doesn't have the tape player (see above)

I just thought it was a typo, maybe £13,500 is more realistic.

So, who's going to e-mail the seller with some questions? That sounds like it might be a fun game! :lol:

That would definitely be a more realistic price Paddy.

Someone should definitely message the seller. ;)