GRUNDY DIECAST !! BGW

Payco

Not guilty. If I was it would be cool to make them as per each members Spec. Just thought the BGW and the wheels and Offsets !! looked similar. You could get Tarmac to do some scaled decals, remove the ones on the ebay one and fit them. Happys Days. Find the father from Honey I blew up the kids and you could be back in your z in no time..

• Like 2

He's alright, he is in the running for my new award 'Mediocre man of the year'.. His current competition is a checkout assistant that tells me to have a good day when I buy a sandwich at the shop.

Important detail... What sandwich?

This is awesome! I've been looking for one in Azure but not many about. Thinking of getting a model kit if not and paint it.

Have you seen the Tamiya 1:24th scale Nissan 350 Zeds? Very good quality, cheaply priced and with a good level of detail to the kit. ;)

Check out my thread here with mine in it; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77718-anyone-in-to-scale-models/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

This is awesome! I've been looking for one in Azure but not many about. Thinking of getting a model kit if not and paint it.

Have you seen the Tamiya 1:24th scale Nissan 350 Zeds? Very good quality, cheaply priced and with a good level of detail to the kit. ;)

Check out my thread here with mine in it; http://www.350z-uk.c...o-scale-models/

:thumbs:

Yeah mate, might go with one of those. Seen a few other kits too but they work out expensive due to delivery costs. Tried sending back the 2 orange models they sent me in error for an Azure but they have no stock :dry: