GRUNDY DIECAST !! BGW

Payco

Yeah mate, might go with one of those. Seen a few other kits too but they work out expensive due to delivery costs. Tried sending back the 2 orange models they sent me in error for an Azure but they have no stock :dry:

Honestly I love Tamiya products, ...if you take your time you can really make their kits look fantastic and add some great details yourself that aren't in the instructions.

Anythings possible if you get a bit creative ~ for example you can get something like thin copper tubes from most model shops along with a miniature pipe bender. Hay presto you can make your own miniature roll cages. B)

If you get one and need any help with it just revive that old thread or something with the question. Happy to help if I can.

Love modelling & making things. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah mate, might go with one of those. Seen a few other kits too but they work out expensive due to delivery costs. Tried sending back the 2 orange models they sent me in error for an Azure but they have no stock :dry:

Honestly I love Tamiya products, ...if you take your time you can really make their kits look fantastic and add some great details yourself that aren't in the instructions.

Anythings possible if you get a bit creative ~ for example you can get something like thin copper tubes from most model shops along with a miniature pipe bender. Hay presto you can make your own miniature roll cages. B)

If you get one and need any help with it just revive that old thread or something with the question. Happy to help if I can.

Love modelling & making things. :thumbs:

Awesome thanks a lot! I'm going to get one along with some mini Enkei's :D Got one question for ya! I need to get some spray paint because I scuffed my front splitter and was wondering if you think I could use that on the model too? Then I can have it genuine Azure B)

Got one question for ya! I need to get some spray paint because I scuffed my front splitter and was wondering if you think I could use that on the model too? Then I can have it genuine Azure B)

It depends on the type of paint but it should be ok imo ~ check the spray can itself and they will usually state the suitable uses for it. E.g. Metal, plastics etc.

The other option if you're not sure is to get a piece of plastic from the kit that isn't used like from the plastic parts tree. Spray that with a few coats, lightly at first, building up the layers ~ then when it's completely dry check to see how well the paint has adhered to the surface. :thumbs:

Fyi ~ "Humbrol" actually make model paint in "Azure Blue" but it's usually in paint pots rather than spray cans ~ obviously no good for doing the car body.

• Like 1