350Z offer

zakeri88

So I went to view a 350Z over the weekend. I made an offer and the seller accepted!

The car's stats:

HR 350Z, FSH,2009,34K miles,GT4 alloys,rear and front tyres a few months old,7 months tax and MOT left.

Car has a few scuffs on two of the alloys and about 5 small scratches around the body,some wear on interior leather parts and arm rest but overall in good condition.

I don't want to say what I paid but what do you guys think would be a reasonable valuation on this car?

Thanks, from a soon to be zed owner :D

Somewhere between 10-11.5K . Although it won't make a great deal of difference to the value what you have there is almost certainly an Irish import. They were brought over to The U.K when the Irish economy collapsed in 2008.

Pete

If you're happy with the car and happy with the price you've paid does it really matter what we think?

Your car, your money you're happy. :thumbs:

Congrats on your new purchase. Now fill the tank and enjoy it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If you're happy with the car and happy with the price you've paid does it really matter what we think?

Your car, your money you're happy. :thumbs:

Congrats on your new purchase. Now fill the tank and enjoy it. :thumbs:

I'd just like to 1) Agree with this and 2) Thank 14N for using the correct your and you're in his post, it drives me up the wall when people get it wrong :lol:

• Like 3

I'd just like to 1) Agree with this and 2) Thank 14N for using the correct your and you're in his post, it drives me up the wall when people get it wrong :lol:

Your welcome :teeth:

Your an @rse and I hope you choke on you're lunch :D

:scare: Their harsh words and frankly, there not necessary. :cry:

• Like 2

You two are giving my eyes cancer! Please stop!!!!

Their over they're on there computers judging us now :(

And my head hurts :lol:

On there computer? Were? Do you think where in trouble now?

• Like 1

I think we might get told of yes. Unless off course the moderators have a sense of humour!

I think we might get told of yes. Unless off course the moderators have a sense of humour!

Hopefully we'll stay on the write side off them and they won't ban us for righting(?) this stuff. We have gone a bit of topic.

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll stay on the write side off them and they won't ban us for righting(?) this stuff. We have gone a bit of topic.

You win, my head hurts :lol:

Edit: Scary thought, some people are reading all of these thinking that it's completely normal text :scare: :scare:

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 2

You win, my head hurts :lol:

Edit: Scary thought, some people are reading all of these thinking that it's completely normal text :scare: :scare:

Haha! Lmao😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a majority of the irish imports were 2006 rev up models that were unregistered therefore when imported to the mainland they were registered mostly as 2009, also most of these cars had the gt4 style wheels too iirc

does your new car have the bonnet hump and 2 air intake boxes? if so it is an hr if not it will most likely be a de rev up :)

Spot on, most of them are 2006 models but there were a few HR's as well. To give you an idea on price in 2008 the last of The HR's were around the 30k mark. When I considered changing my 2006 prefacelift in late 2008 Lookers of Chester had several Irish imports in for 21k or 22.5k for the roadster, would have had one but for the lousy deal they offered me.

Pete