Help needed

Alize

Can someone please tell me how to post a new topic on tapatalk from my phone please! I'm probably being a numpty but looked all over it! Wanna put up pics of my new to me wheels in mods wheels thanks in advance 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually seeing as this a thread that'll get read can someone tell me how to post a new topic via tapatalk as I can't seem to work out how to! Sorry for being a numpty😱 or maybe you can't and have to do it on the full site? It's got me beat😡

On tapatalk go to the forum you want to start a new thead then click the three dots top right . . .

Actually seeing as this a thread that'll get read can someone tell me how to post a new topic via tapatalk as I can't seem to work out how to! Sorry for being a numpty😱 or maybe you can't and have to do it on the full site? It's got me beat😡

On tapatalk go to the forum you want to start a new thead then click the three dots top right . . .

Thanks Dave but those dots only come up when you are in a thread and I just wanted to start a new topic with some pics of my zed and my sons Silvia S15 together feeling the Nissan love 😎

Thanks Dave but those dots only come up when you are in a thread and I just wanted to start a new topic with some pics of my zed and my sons Silvia S15 together feeling the Nissan love 😎

f4f9ca8bee77ca63e77f3687311c6f9c.jpg

Once you made it to the photo section of the forum before you click on a thread it should look like this.

Click the 3 dots in top right

#teamtarmac

f4f9ca8bee77ca63e77f3687311c6f9c.jpg

Once you made it to the photo section of the forum before you click on a thread it should look like this.

Click the 3 dots in top right

#teamtarmac

Ok got it now! Huge thanks😘 there was a whole other load if things I wasn't aware of hidden away where I hadn't got to defo numpty ðŸ˜

• Like 1

Erm, am I missing something here? :shrug:

Your first post (and therefore a new thread) appears to have been created using Tapatalk (according to the text near your sig).

So, haven't you just answered your own question and created a new thread using tapatalk, asking how to create a new thread using tapatalk? :lol:

Erm, am I missing something here? :shrug:

Your first post (and therefore a new thread) appears to have been created using Tapatalk (according to the text near your sig).

So, haven't you just answered your own question and created a new thread using tapatalk, asking how to create a new thread using tapatalk? :lol:

Well spotted but this has been split from another thread so it isn't what it seems :thumbs:

See Colin's post above ^*

Edited by GIXXERUK

The mobile interface is pretty good in my opinion. Never used tapatalk

^^ This ^^

Another reason I've never even attempted to use Tapatalk, is the fact I don't want "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk " at the end of every single post I write! :bang:

Sent from my iPhone not using Tapatalk

Edited by 14N

The mobile interface is pretty good in my opinion. Never used tapatalk

^^ This ^^

Another reason I've never even attempted to use Tapatalk, is the fact I don't want "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk " at the end of every single post I write! :bang:

Sent from my iPhone not using Tapatalk

You can turn that option off.

You can turn that option off.

Please teel folk how to.

Still not using it though :p

Click the three dots above the keyboard and scroll down to signature and put what you want or leave blank to have nothing.

***This is done when writing a post/or replying in a thread***

b537f01cc295925e1440bf7337ce5f9a.jpg

#teamtarmac

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1