Think of getting 19s but have a 2 questions

leet8845

The alloys I like need spacers (25mm front) (20mm rears).

Will it need lowering to look right?

Not necessarily ... the outside diameter of the tyre will remain the same so if you're happy with the stance now then you've no need to lower the car

I would like to use my car on a track day now and again, are decent spacers safe to use?

Yes but the handling will be affected

Thanks for reading :)

Thanks. I've found some Rotas I like so no need for spacers.

I'm just concerned about needing to lower the car, anyone got pictures of 19s on a non lowered Z?

That's good news ~ I have a non lowered Zed and it's riding on 19" Rota's. B)

Take a look here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84005-new-alloys-tyres-thanks-cougar-store/

;)

Thanks those look nice. If possible, could you give me a price for Rota torque drifts with a good brand of tyres please?

Best off sending Mitz at The Cougar Store a PM by hovering your pointer cursor over his user name ~ you will get a quicker response that way. :thumbs:

• Like 1

My JDM is lower and running 19s and looks awesome! I just don't look so good going over speed bumps!

^^^ speed bumps-the worst thing ever invented ever

I'm running slightly lower than standard (30mm) and I definitely don't look good going over them pulling faces and holding up traffic :lol:

I can't avoid speed bumps. My road is full of them! :surrender:

Seems like there are too many cons to having 19s versus one pro of it looking better. I'll have to stick with Rays but I guess that will easier to accept when driving down a bumpy road with speed bumps :lol:

Actually after looking at the non lowered picture, I would need it lowered, especially at the back. How much is it to lower it?

I may just stick with my rays and get them reconned :headhurt:

Actually, after looking at the picture you decided it looked much better lowered and therefore now you want that too :lol:

It'll look no worse than 18's as the tyre circumference is the same and in fact lowered on 18's will also look better than it does now.