Exhaust ?

djb55

My drive is a 07 HR Roadster love it to bits but thinkng off a new exhaust :teeth: now I want a bit louder when I press the fun pedal but I dont want something thats gonna drive me nuts crusing at 90 MPH on the ..... er 70 MPH on the Motorway with the roof up or worse down.

I think I have narrowed it down to a Cobra or Scorpion non resonated and having listened to both Im leaning towards the Scorpion.

Any other Roadster owners changed exhausts ??

Any ideas/suggestions appreciated

Dave

Personal experience is you will get bored of the lack of tone with the Scorpion.

Add a Stillen Y pipe at a later date and that will give a nice tone

then add some Berk HFCs and you will have an even nicer tone.

The beauty is you can do it in stages and stagger your costs but honestly the Scorpion on it's own is tame (IMO).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My drive is a 07 HR Roadster love it to bits but thinkng off a new exhaust :teeth: now I want a bit louder when I press the fun pedal but I dont want something thats gonna drive me nuts crusing at 90 MPH on the ..... er 70 MPH on the Motorway with the roof up or worse down.

I think I have narrowed it down to a Cobra or Scorpion non resonated and having listened to both Im leaning towards the Scorpion.

Any other Roadster owners changed exhausts ??

Any ideas/suggestions appreciated

Dave

You could buy my Nismo system !! Best system for a zed....

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda working the opposite way on my Roadster. :lol: - Started at the front end with some Berk HFC's, then added a Hi-flow YPipe, now still contemplating what I ideally want from the mid pipe and rear box. However, the sound has gone from good (OEM) to great, to now - immense (in a good way). - And improved performance as another bonus. :teeth: You really get the benefit of the sound with a roadster, all coupe drivers ought to blag a spin in one to experience it ;)

I'm kinda working the opposite way on my Roadster. :lol: - Started at the front end with some Berk HFC's, then added a Hi-flow YPipe, now still contemplating what I ideally want from the mid pipe and rear box. However, the sound has gone from good (OEM) to great, to now - immense (in a good way). - And improved performance as another bonus. :teeth: You really get the benefit of the sound with a roadster, all coupe drivers ought to blag a spin in one to experience it ;)

I agree the sound you get with the roof down is awesome.