NEW Jaguar XJ

neo

I can confirm this is the SWB XJ... its not new sadly, just a facelift. But they'll be giving the car all the in-car tech from the new XE.. finally!

Edit: after actually looking at the link (not supposing it was the other spy shots yesterday) this is just a SWB, rather than a LWB.

Edited by benjy88

I love Jags too :)

Proper luxury barge that :cloud9:

Don't see many around but at 100k for a decent spec one that's hardly surprising.

Mostly see them as funeral cars which is a shame as they go like stink :p

100k... ... good joke

Don't see many around but at 100k for a decent spec one that's hardly surprising.

100k... ... good joke

Not at all, with a few extras the LWB easily stretches over £100k but to be honest if you got that amount of money for one and someone to drive you around then I doubt you would care what anyone thinks :lol:

100k... ... good joke

Not at all, with a few extras the LWB easily stretches over £100k but to be honest if you got that amount of money for one and someone to drive you around then I doubt you would care what anyone thinks :lol:

competing with a panamera or a quattroporte is a joke.. surely!!

100k... ... good joke

Not really competing with those is it?

Those are cars you buy to drive, an XJ is car you buy to be driven in. Someone that had an XJ to be driven to work in would no doubt have something else in the garage for a bit of fun at the weekends wouldn't they?

The LWB starts at £60k but very easy to get carried away on the configurator :lol:

Edited by spursmaddave

100k... ... good joke

Not really competing with those is it?

Those are cars you buy to drive, an XJ is car you buy to be driven in. Someone that had an XJ to be driven to work in would no doubt have something else in the garage for a bit of fun at the weekends wouldn't they?

The LWB starts at £60k but very easy to get carried away on the configurator :lol:

Don't agree with that at all. Any LWB car is to be driven in. Those two have the option to drive yourself too..... Like a 7 series LWB. It's dull, overpriced and can't compete in my eyes. But I'm biased as I don't like modern jags. The old sovereign XJ on the other hand are pure class