WhackyWill Does Black Betty.

WhackyWill

Great changes Will. B)

Few ideas ~ going with the black theme have you thought about using the black tint spray on your rear indicators/fog/reverse? what about blackening the orange reflectors in the front bumper slightly more to match the side indicators?

Also have you given any more thought to starting your own build thread? I'd just do it, put a link to this one and steal all the pictures from here for your new build thread.

Just I wasn't going to look in here as I was like who's "Builder49"? :lol: Then I remembered it was who used to own your car. ;)

• Like 1

Great changes Will. B)

Few ideas ~ going with the black theme have you thought about using the black tint spray on your rear indicators/fog/reverse? what about blackening the orange reflectors in the front bumper slightly more to match the side indicators?

Also have you given any more thought to starting your own build thread? I'd just do it, put a link to this one and steal all the pictures from here for your new build thread.

Just I wasn't going to look in here as I was like who's "Builder49"? :lol: Then I remembered it was who used to own your car. ;)

Hi GM. I need to be careful with too much tinting of lights in London as you will get a pull

all the time for it. The orange side reflectors are pretty dark, just think they are in direct sunlight

which makes them look brighter.

I have just asked the Mods if they can change the title, so let see, I don't want to take away

what Paul did originally, as its part of the cars history. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Spacers and coilovers to lower the whole package, then dark tint the rear screen and quarter windows with a light tint to the side Windows. Finally ( as long as you don't like seeing where you are going) tint the headlights as well.

Black betty will be very "KITT" and very stealth like.

• Like 1

Spacers and coilovers to lower the whole package, then dark tint the rear screen and quarter windows with a light tint to the side Windows. Finally ( as long as you don't like seeing where you are going) tint the headlights as well.

Black betty will be very "KITT" and very stealth like.

Thanks Dave I'll take it on board. ;)

Thanks Colin for all you help in starting my own build thread.

Greatly appreciated. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I must have clicked on it when all this was happening because the thread got locked ......................... and I thought, what has Will done now ? :scare::wacko:

• Like 1