First ESR picture!!

Andy

As some of you may know, I won a competition and my Z is now going to be used in a new computer game called European Street Racer!! Got an email from the games company and this is the first picture of the car in the game!! This isn't the final version and they need to work on the shadows but I think it looks pretty cool though!! :teeth:

PolysneuerWagen.jpg

Andy, or do we call you Sir now? :teeth:

s|114 said "Very nice Andy, i would be worried about them using your number plate though"

Cheaterfield said: "Tell them they have missed the 350z-uk.com sticker off the back"

Easy solution then - tell them to put 350z uk as the number plate :thumbs:

Congrats again on your win - I trust they will give you a free game :p

Cheers guys!! I am chuffed!! As far as the plate goes, it is so well known now that I am not too worried about it. The plate got cloned about a year ago but the police got the chap who had done it so i'm not too worried about it being on display.

I have already asked if the club can have a mention in the game or at the very least on the packaging but the response I got was one of avoidance of the subject so not sure if it will happen but i'm still pushing for it!

The game is coming out, mainly on the PC I believe, on September 21st but I do get a free copy of the game as well as a few other toys like a force feedback steering wheel etc and a small write up in Max Power.

it was on maxpower.co.uk, had to vote on which ever car took your fancy from a list , the winner gets to have their car in the game, was neck n neck with a red bmw but andy won :yahoo:

there's a topic in the discussion forum :)