My Night Blue 350Z pic heavy !

Bodyboarder81

Hey that looks familiar! :thumbs:

Ya ... Snap :)

Not many of ours around going by the " Zeds by colour " thread

By the way I was down by the QE2 dock area and new forest at the weekend.......surprised I never saw any other zeds! :shrug:

Best colour. never noticed with frost before that it carries over to the door cards too. Looks lovely :thumbs:

It doesn't :) I had some spray dye colour matched and sprayed it myself .... Going in next week for alcantara center console and a few other bits just to make it a little more special .

Cheers everyone :) was origanally after a gunmetal one but this came up for a very good price/condition /milage so went for it, didn't realize it was quite a rare combo .

It's getting a full 2-3 day paint correction / detail in a few weeks so can't wait for that ! Just need to get the wheels refurbed ( 2 have some marks) and a few other bits planned and it will be how I want it :)

Love the white inserts in the door! :thumbs: very nice (tip - after wash roll it forwards to get rid of your brake rust before a photo :p hehe)

Live and learn !

Ya the door cards were really easy todo , everything just unbolted and then just sprayed it.

Might go for slightly bigger wheel spacers next

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got the same combo with volks gtc,s to set it off. Being lowered today . pic up this weekend.

Frost grey seats make the colour.. Great youtube video on this colour zed modified and running in Miami.Type in San Marino blue 350 z ...owner Michael Tangela.Interior blue moo lighting too.