370Z Nismo

WINKJ

Looks angry and aggressive, love it B)

few small plans...

1. change the nissan badges for black Z. (currently in my shed)

2. visit maybe rt-performance to see if they can wrap/paint the doorhandles black.

3. POSSIBLE exhaust upgrade later in the year

4. POSSIBLE 10mm spacers but doubtful I will do this as I don't want to change the cars geometry at all as I love the set up.

5. POSSIBLE rear window and side rear tints.

6. 100% some form of cat sticker on the car.

What no GTR starter button!? :)I don't think the Nismo needs spacers. My only remaining mod, when I get around to it, is a set of the illuminated kick plates that I installed in the previous Z - they make the interior look a bit more upmarket and are fairly easy to install.

ah yes! I forgot. GTR button and kickplates in the future!! let me know where you got the GTR button and goin to get the kickplates..

I got both from Steve on here who I believe trades as Redline - check out the trader section and drop him a PM.

how much would i be looking at on 36 month PCP, 10pc deposit for one of these (assuming it's a 30k "nearly new" jobby from a Nissan dealership?). 400 squid?

I reckon quite a lot more. Mine's on a 4 year PCP and I'm paying a fair bit more than that.

Personal contract purchase (or plan). Lower monthly payments than HP, guaranteed final value of car at end of agreement - three options - give car back, px towards another one or pay off the balance. Good if, like me, you tend to want to change cars quite often.

I love the Nismo. It looks fandaby-dozy!! I saw one go past me the other day on the way to work in the opposite direction, I had a good glance in the rear view too when it went past and it really has some serious road presence. Lovely car.

No doubt it was black and now white? 😠- where did you see it

I bet it was a white one ;), I paid mostly cash for mine and had a little bit of finance so I could get the 3 year free servicing on the car, They said leave it for about 5 months then pay it of and I will keep the free service pack result,

how much would i be looking at on 36 month PCP, 10pc deposit for one of these (assuming it's a 30k "nearly new" jobby from a Nissan dealership?). 400 squid?

I reckon quite a lot more. Mine's on a 4 year PCP and I'm paying a fair bit more than that.

But yours was presumably new with PCP @ RRP of £37k?

Popped into the local nissan dealer to see if they had one but it wasn't an HPC (nearest being Tunbridge Wells). Incidentally a P1 for the zed was £180!!

I bet it was a white one ;), I paid mostly cash for mine and had a little bit of finance so I could get the 3 year free servicing on the car, They said leave it for about 5 months then pay it of and I will keep the free service pack result,

I bought mine outright, still got the 3 yr free servicing, good discount as well ;). Wouldn't have thought the servicing was dependant on finance, well not in my case.

But yours was presumably new with PCP @ RRP of £37k?

Popped into the local nissan dealer to see if they had one but it wasn't an HPC (nearest being Tunbridge Wells). Incidentally a P1 for the zed was £180!!

Nope - very briefly a demonstrator with just under 1500 miles. £33k.