car theft

nissanman312

My girlfriend works in Europe car and had a guy come in for a car. The reason?

Somone had attacked him on his drive for his audi it was an rs the missus didn't know which one. They attacked him with bats then put a gun to his head when he refused to hand the keys over. This was coventry and they had been watching the house by all accounts .

Just a heads up stay safe peeps

Edited by nissanman312

not trying to be an ar#e here - but is there any chance you can use some punctuation to help us understand what you just said :shrug:

I was just about to write this but thought let me see a couple comments first :lol: Kinda confused myself trying to work out what it said!

not trying to be an ar#e here - but is there any chance you can use some punctuation to help us understand what you just said :shrug:

I was just about to write this but thought let me see a couple comments first :lol: Kinda confused myself trying to work out what it said!

Sorry chaps

A friend of mine was threatened with a hammer and had his watch snatched of his wrist in his convertible

at the traffic lights by two "scrote's" on scooters a week or so ago..!! :rant: :rant:

wasn't billy mitchell was it!!!!

A friend of mine was threatened with a hammer and had his watch snatched of his wrist in his convertible

at the traffic lights by two "scrote's" on scooters a week or so ago..!! :rant: :rant:

wasn't billy mitchell was it!!!!

No it wasn't, even though Pel has a convertible. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I always keep a steering lock bat in the car comes in handy. expecially in road rage lol.

not bad for a tenner

$_12.JPG

Someone came at me with one of those in a petrol station years ago, apparantly i was "checking out his bird", he was a lunatic..... For the record his "bird" was minging....

Wasn't you was it? :lol:

• Like 3

I always keep a steering lock bat in the car comes in handy. expecially in road rage lol.

not bad for a tenner

$_12.JPG

Someone came at me with one of those in a petrol station years ago, apparantly i was "checking out his bird", he was a lunatic..... For the record his "bird" was minging....

Wasn't you was it? :lol:

Nah my bird aint minging :lol: and if you was checking her out, i'd feel chuffed haha!

• Like 2

I wish the law would allow me to carry one of my toys in the car with me, esp the Mossberg with the magnum shells :boxing:

:lol: Ive the .410 version of that mossberg with a silencer (moderator) on it which I use for lamping, and in the USA its known as the "defender" aimed at home defence! They do it with a much shorter barrel, no stock and a "spreader" choke which helps you maneuver it in tight spots and inflict max damage to scumbags inside your house. :thumbs:

nah - heavily leafed tree - definately the semi-auto, a few small lead pellets ain't gonna do the job properly

Those shells in the pic in a box are 50g BB loads 3 inch magnum shells, the recoil is savage, it would decimate anything that got in its path! The ones on the belt in black are made by the same people (lyalvaleexpress) and proper hunting cartridges I was surprised at just how powerful these are http://www.lyalvaleexpress.com/supreme-game-fibre-32-grams

Do you have a shotgun? Are you local to Sandbach in Cheshire Id happily come remove them if you have enough land to shoot on. Ive got 4 shotguns so teaming up on the pesky crows wouldnt be an issue if you fancied a pop at them! B)

I wish the law would allow me to carry one of my toys in the car with me, esp the Mossberg with the magnum shells :boxing:

:lol: Ive the .410 version of that mossberg with a silencer (moderator) on it which I use for lamping, and in the USA its known as the "defender" aimed at home defence! They do it with a much shorter barrel, no stock and a "spreader" choke which helps you maneuver it in tight spots and inflict max damage to scumbags inside your house. :thumbs:

How quiet is this? Something ive been thinking of buying. Would love to have access to more land to shoot on :scare: