Happy new azure blue 350Z roadster owner

After a long and painful search I have finally found a nice 350z roadster (boy did I look at some rubbish) I wouldn't call my self fussy but some of the cars in garages that I looked are and described as excellent condition were clearly far from it.

Anyway I now have a fantastic 350z roadster in azure blue, it's on a 05 plate, it's not a GT but I am sure I can add some of the nice GT bits over the coming years.

I love the way it sounds and looks, it could do with a little more power but that will also be something I can sort out in time too.

Here is a photo of my new motor-

B2D46101-68B0-4B6D-9723-2E350FA28C56_zpsfiqke7kv.png

Have spent today sorting the heat shield that had rusted through the fixing bolts and was rattling on the top of the backbox, 4pan washers sorted that little problem out, the only other thing that I can see as an issue is the cheap Chinese tyres it has on, as the last owner only used the car in the dry it wasn't a problem for him but I may be using it in the wet and would prefer some decent rubber.

Jonny :)

Well my OCD kicked in today, removed the silicone bling dash gunk that had been used on the dash to uncover a couple of marks on the gear surround and on the center glove box.

Tried to remove them only to find it was the material breaking away, to cut a long story short I stripped out the full center dash and repainted it with soft touch dash repair paint, looks as good as new now.

Mind you I was bricking it when I was doing it but it's turned out fine :)