Win win

Zhorno

So the other day my nabour said his little boy really likes my car and asked if I could take him to his primary school prom , so I thought yea why not , I would of loved a nice car to take me at age 10 .took him for a blast up the duel . Little kid days does it have a Ferrari engine 😂

Dropped him outside his school after a couple of boring limos I go in and what turns up behind me , r32 skyline lol so we let the kids jump in the drives seat and have a little rev battle 👠, every 1 ignored the limos lol

Then to top it off his dad just brought me down a Crate of beer ...happy days and a card with £40 in !! 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Primary school prom??!! FFS.

Good on you mate, sounds like the kids really enjoyed themselves :thumbs: I try and be as open with my cars as I can with the local neighbourhood kids, hopefully try and get them interested in fun cars at an early age :)

Primary school prom??!! FFS.

Good on you mate, sounds like the kids really enjoyed themselves :thumbs: I try and be as open with my cars as I can with the local neighbourhood kids, hopefully try and get them interested in fun cars at an early age :)

And I know since when do they have primary ones ! , to be fair the kid looked cute as **** , little suite and all that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Zhorno

Ah man you've just brought back memories. When i was 6 or 7 my brother bought a Caterham 7 style kit car and he promised for years, once he finished it he would pick me up from school.

...fast forward to now and im 30 years old, and he'd still hasnt finished building it! He refuses to sell it, and is adamant he will finish it one day. Maybe he can pickup my grand kids instead?

Similar happened to me. Girlfriends neighbours kid loves the 350's. Knows then from need for speed and gran turismo etc.

So I took him for a wee spin around town one day where we bumped into an r33 GTST. The wee man loved it. Really made his day :)