Its all kicking off in Leicester...

Baidan

oh, WOW - ........................what a non-story

they must be desparate

watch this space, `After a couple of minutes, the sheep wandered off and the cars resumed their journeys'.. they may come back!!.. :surrender::scare:

:lol:

Honestly can't believe someone wrote that, ....I mean in what dimension is that really a news story?!! :wacko::dry:

I suppose its better than making stories up as they usually do..........or is it?

They have to fill it with something.

Did someone say they wanted this thread to ramble on about 10 pages of crap? Challenge excepted!!!

3 Serious off topic questions...

What petrol should I use and why?

What was your previous car?

What's everyones views on camber and stance?

• Like 1

Did someone say they wanted this thread to ramble on about 10 pages of crap? Challenge excepted!!!

Here's 3 more.......

What mpg can I expect?

When shall I change gear?

What's your mileage?

Here's 3 more.......

What mpg can I expect?

What's your mileage?

You both forgot "what's the redline?" :surrender:

• Like 1

Here's 3 more.......

What mpg can I expect?

What's your mileage?

You both forgot "what's the redline?" :surrender:

care too elaborate? my car didn't come with any racing stripes, was this an optional extra?

Think this might have also happened in Leicester..!! :scare: :scare:

A motorist stopped his car on a motorway claiming the dashboard display had alerted him to an impending “fire†– when it was actually the name of a song playing on the stereo. The motorist told traffic officers he thought the onboard computer was warning him the vehicle was close to bursting into flames. It turned out he was looking at the name of a song he was listening to at the time – Adele’s Set Fire To The Rain.

• Like 1

Think this might have also happened in Leicester..!! :scare: :scare:

A motorist stopped his car on a motorway claiming the dashboard display had alerted him to an impending “fire” – when it was actually the name of a song playing on the stereo. The motorist told traffic officers he thought the onboard computer was warning him the vehicle was close to bursting into flames. It turned out he was looking at the name of a song he was listening to at the time – Adele’s Set Fire To The Rain.

#prayfortheleicestersheepdelayvictims

You sure it wasn't 'Fire' by Arthur Brown?

Thanks to dedicated news channels and the internet we must all have news updates 24 hours a day, non stop, about pointless things happening in the UK, certainly not depressing things happening elsewhere :lol:

Edit: This could be an excellent side topic - songs on your ipod which might make you think your car is talking to you.

Edited by SuperStu

hence I posted it as an off topic err discussion, saw it, made me laugh, thought Id share... :p

hence I posted it as an off topic err discussion, saw it, made me laugh, thought Id share... :p

:lol: This isn't a dig at you or your post. Was just an inside joke where some random threads just go completely off topic for ridiculous amounts of pages.