ANYBODY FANCY ONE...!!

WhackyWill

Nadine is back living in London since about 2 months ago.

and I get pi**ed off of the paps outside when any story

breaks about her. She has live in this house since 2008. ! :surrender:

How odd that she didn't mention that at all in an interview she did three weeks ago. An interview, incidentally, that mentions she hasn't lived in "this house" since 2007...

My mate lives next door to her and is pi55ed off with the kid screaming..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My claim to fame is that Martin Daniels (son of Paul) lives next but one to me

... Magic !!

shouldn't that be ............."now thats magic"

ps - even Paul Daniels is taller than me (just) :cry:

• Like 1

Nadine is back living in London since about 2 months ago.

and I get pi**ed off of the paps outside when any story

breaks about her. She has live in this house since 2008. ! :surrender:

How odd that she didn't mention that at all in an interview she did three weeks ago. An interview, incidentally, that mentions she hasn't lived in "this house" since 2007...

Not sure if it's this house she means, as her previous flat in Princess Manor, somebody stashed a large quantity of drugs there while she was on tour, which had nothing to do with her (google it) she then moved into here. !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my claim is very tenuous

my daughter is in the welsh stream of junior school with the children of Anna Ryder Richardson (of BBC Changing rooms "fame") who are in the English stream

I haven't formally met her, though I have passed her top of the range BMW X5 a few times :teeth:

My claim to fame is that Martin Daniels (son of Paul) lives next but one to me

... Magic !!

shouldn't that be ............."now thats magic"

ps - even Paul Daniels is taller than me (just) :cry:

Every little helps. :thumbs:

• Like 1

On the topic of celebrities i see Billy Murray almost everyday as he owns my garage estate lol, might know your mate Will as they both used to work at the club in eastenders lol

Yes he will know Pel, I remember Bill Murray in Enders.

Pel been in it 16 years.

Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet is also a regular in our local. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Bill Murray! Excellent!

We have a few famous neighbours, although we live at the cheap end of the hill (ie the bottom) they live at the top, well I say live, they own property up there...

Mick Jagger, Johnny Depp, Jimmy Hill and Ferne Cotton (who we bumped into in an alleyway with her hubby to be the other week and little Alfie wanted them to kick his football!)

Best encounter was when we used to live in Putney - Becks and I went for a stroll on the green one evening and walked straight past Nick Clegg and his wife, he was frantic and very stressed!

• Like 1

Best encounter was when we used to live in Putney - Becks and I went for a stroll on the green one evening and walked straight past Nick Clegg and his wife, he was frantic and very stressed!

What's the difference between Nick Clegg and Jesus?

It's ok to believe in Jesus :lol:

*Just noticed I've mentioned Jesus three times in 2 days, I'm not a god botherer, honest! :lol: *

What's the difference between Nick Clegg and Jesus?

It's ok to believe in Jesus :lol:

*Just noticed I've mentioned Jesus three times in 2 days, I'm not a god botherer, honest! :lol: *

But you're going to church this sunday....
  • Like 1

Bill Murray! Excellent!

We have a few famous neighbours, although we live at the cheap end of the hill (ie the bottom) they live at the top, well I say live, they own property up there...

Mick Jagger, Johnny Depp, Jimmy Hill and Ferne Cotton (who we bumped into in an alleyway with her hubby to be the other week and little Alfie wanted them to kick his football!)

Not this guy lol:

billmurray.jpg

This guy:

Call+Duty+Modern+Warfare+2+Launch+Arrivals+DsUs4sD8NpFl.jpg

Edited by -Bradders-
  • Like 1