Biggest wheels you have seen on a car?

Peak 370

Huge wheels are daft.

But they are way way way ahead on us on every other aspect of fast cars.

Which is why I spend 4-8 weeks a year there.

Empty canyon and desert roads, where 200+mph is fine. 60p per litre fuel. A 641 bhp super handling sports car 2 years old for £45K.

A 500 bhp musclecar for £20K a year old.

Free parking most everywhere, big spaces that fit a Hummer not a Smart car like here.

The USA is fantastic for fast cars.

• Like 1

Most of the country has no corners and 55 mph speed limits. And the cops can catch you speeding coming towards them. And no racetracks. And everyone drives pickup trucks.

Id take the 60p fuel though :lol:

Most of the country has no corners and 55 mph speed limits. And the cops can catch you speeding coming towards them. And no racetracks. And everyone drives pickup trucks.

Add the fact that every idiot has a gun too and it doesn't look like such a wonderful place huh...

They do have racetracks docwra, but they don't have any right handers ;)

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

You are completely wrong docwra, sorry.

I lived there for 2 years and hung out with sports bike and sports car guys several times a week.

They have plenty of racetracks.

They have thousands of corners. You clearly haven't ridden or driven there much if at all.

I tested bikes out there briefly for a magazine and got to drive the best cars in the world including an Enzo and a Murcielago. They have desert roads that are straight for miles and virtually no traffic. Mental speeds we did most nights on Route 166 for example. I went past 200 mph in a 1969 car.

Google Lattigo Canyon or Highway 2, known as Los Angeles Crest. No turns? FFS behave!

• Like 1

PS guns are illegal in California so even that bit is wrong. I have been to the USA 39 times, my 40th is booked and people in the UK who think we have good roads for going really fast on are so out of touch. The UK is crap for really fast cars. There is nowhere to use something like an Enzo or Murcielago.

But I did in California.

One of the secrets is knowing where the cops turn a blind eye as nobody lives there and there is little traffic.

Edited by Peak 370

Add the fact that every idiot has a gun too and it doesn't look like such a wonderful place huh...

They do have racetracks docwra, but they don't have any right handers ;)

Sent from the golf club...

They do...Daytona infield has a right hand circuit..!! :thumbs: