Any interest in 350z number plate?

plebpl

Hey guys before putting my plate on retention and then off sale, I was wondering if there's actually any interest? And if it's worth the hassle. Also does anyone have a rough idea of how much it's worth? Thanks :D

y8abuqes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by plebpl

Well there seems to be alot of interest, So I will phone the dvla and try to sort out retention ect and get it put on retention. But if JDM owner wants it hes first im afraid!

Mods can you lock this? ill put a proper for sale ad up when ready!

I'm interested in a personal plate too.

Let me know how much you want.

Or if anyone knows of any other good plates for a 08 zed let me know.

Thanks

Just go on DVLA Personal Reg site and there are lots of ZED regs on there.

Check this out.

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/search/results.html?search=ZED&action=index&pricefrom=0&priceto=&prefixmatches=&currentmatches=&limitprefix=&limitcurrent=&limitauction=&searched=true&openoption=&language=en&super=&super_pricefrom=&super_priceto=&prefix2.x=48&prefix2.y=21

• Like 1

I've just got AJ06 ZZZ FOR £300 including transfer £80 and plates and them doing it all for me from plates for less :-) just waiting on the reg doc and tax disc now so any day ðŸ˜

How do you value a number plate/priv reg ?

Pick a number, any number, keep on telling people that's what it's "worth" until someone believes you and pays that amount for it*.

*This may not be entirely true. :teeth:

Or check how small your penis actually is and then check whether you need a numberplate to confirm that fact

You can either pay £80 to transfer it onto another car or £105 to put on retention. Potential buyer will have to have there name as nominee if it's going on retention at an extra cost of £25. It's all easier than it sounds. Once on retention you have 12 months to put on car free of charge. If it stays on retention then there's a fee of £25 per year.