I'm new

Hi all, im going to look at a 350z tomorrow, it's got 110k miles and is a 54 plate and is up for around 5k, does that sound reasonable? Also are there any common issues with these and what are they like on fuel being a 3.5?

Thanks

Luke

Hi , and welcome :) look at the buyers guid on here , not great on fuel to be honest but as you say its a 3.5 ... 22-28 mpg is around what most people get . That's about the right price for the age and milage ... Just. Check service history and overall condition of the car, good luck !

Welcome Luke.

Mileage shouldn't be a problem if it's been serviced correctly. Hopefully it's got history with it has it?

Take a look at the service schedule for the 350, that way you'll be able to tell if it's lacking or wanting for anything. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Can be heavy on fuel depending on how heavy your right foot is. :teeth:;)

Thanks for the welcome guys :) only thing that concerns me is fuel lol I had a focus st at the mo and it's pushing 300bhp, now with say 20 quids worth of fuel ill see about 70-80 miles, that's with mixed driving, what are the 350z compared to that?

Thanks for the welcome guys :) only thing that concerns me is fuel lol I had a focus st at the mo and it's pushing 300bhp, now with say 20 quids worth of fuel ill see about 70-80 miles, that's with mixed driving, what are the 350z compared to that?

I get 19mpg average weekly on my way back & forth to work ~ short journey/stop & start traffic ~ urban

...But I can get 30mpg or more during motorway journeys providing I can stop accelerating just to hear the V6 roar. :lol:;)

Hi & :welcome:

Check overall condition, as long as service history is good and it's been looked after mileage shouldn't be a problem, tbh I wouldn't worry too much about mpg it's a 3.5l v6 so it's never going to be economical. Good luck with your viewing :thumbs: