Excited and want to shout :D

AliveBoy

don't forget the downside of that...............getting married curtails any rumpy pumpy ;):lol:

Ioneabee, that explains a lot.....I always sensed frustration in your posts ;)

you're female - you tell me why that happens :p:dry::)

Ok, I've explained all in my PM....hope it helps ;)

don't forget the downside of that...............getting married curtails any rumpy pumpy ;):lol:

Ioneabee, that explains a lot.....I always sensed frustration in your posts ;)

bit concerned as to why this particular post has so many likes :wacko::lol:

is the Zed the wedding car tho

It may well be! For part anyway. There's a car my brother is sorting to take me to the church just for fun, obviously one for the bride too. Then mine will take us to a separate location (aprés smokey burnout obviously!) where we will jump onto a boat, and we'll arrive at the reception venue by boat! :lol:

• Like 1

is the Zed the wedding car tho

It may well be! For part anyway. There's a car my brother is sorting to take me to the church just for fun, obviously one for the bride too. Then mine will take us to a separate location (aprés smokey burnout obviously!) where we will jump onto a boat, and we'll arrive at the reception venue by boat! :lol:

what like this

2576036-2-fast-2-furious-car-into-boat.jpg

I don't really want to stink like burned rubber for the rest of the day :lol: the church is at the bottom of a hill, so a big smokey up the hill should be plenty :lol: more for self indulgence than anything :D

On tip, don't turn right ;)

I paid a waiver so that I don't have to pay should anything go wrong! Not that I want it to though! Left turns all the way :lol:

I don't really want to stink like burned rubber for the rest of the day :lol: the church is at the bottom of a hill, so a big smokey up the hill should be plenty :lol: more for self indulgence than anything :D

On tip, don't turn right ;)

I paid a waiver so that I don't have to pay should anything go wrong! Not that I want it to though! Left turns all the way :lol:

Enjoy......

b@stard :p

• Like 1

clip of dedman from the future trying to drift it

Let's hope he doesn't wear light coloured trousers or shorts :lol:

F that :lol: They're 4 speed manuals, the number of Americans in the videos who stall when pulling off. Real cocky in the seat, then it dies :lol:

clip of dedman from the future trying to drift it

Let's hope he doesn't wear light coloured trousers or shorts :lol:

F that :lol: They're 4 speed manuals, the number of Americans in the videos who stall when pulling off. Real cocky in the seat, then it dies :lol:

OH noooooo a stick shift :surrender: