Little road trip planned

Will370z

So in readiness of Friday I gave Rosie a good going over.

A good wash, then cllaying, then tried some of the poor boys black hole glaze, then finally some rather tasty wax. She came up a treate.

Just had a full set of new tyres from sly and a P1 so she is all good to go.

Interestingly though I now know all the back panels on the 370 are plastic as the magnetic GB sticker won't attach to anything. I'll stick one to the numberplate instead.

22BC75B9-8035-43F3-94C4-5FE1BE0FC405_zpslxfmi4pg.jpg

2697743C-123D-43E0-BA38-731D8D06D465_zpsa9dcc0kk.jpg

FF205B36-074B-4615-844B-F82F6DEDED1C_zps7nyz99vh.jpg

C6C3B982-97D7-4678-95BA-FD8EAE3CFB78_zpsj2fkomm4.jpg

She is a lovely girl, and you crack me up Will, hope you cleaned under the boot shuts!! ;)

Have a cool time matey, was supposed to do my trip this year, but with the eventful year I've had everything is cancelled. :(

Make sure you take enough memory cards for the Go Pro ;)

Hahahaha i just cracked up. Just been reading up on the rules of the road in various countries and I think I've found a serious issue with our trip.

I see it is illegal to wash your car on a public road in Germany.

I think there is a serious risk that Ken may be locked up over there

• Like 2

Hahahaha i just cracked up. Just been reading up on the rules of the road in various countries and I think I've found a serious issue with our trip.

:lol: Ken Block in the Dock :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

:lol:!!

I had totally missed this until you posted on FB yesterday!! Have a good one Will - I have an even bigger case of the green eyed monster than usual! It will be amazing :drive1

Lol, thunderstorms in the uk all the way to Dover. Then cross the channel and glorious sunshine and 36 degrees all the way to Baden Baden and waves from passing cars :)

Roof down all the way and Let's just say I'm a little bit pink at the moment though.

• Like 2

well i am back from our week.... if will does the roads i told him to he is in for a real treat!!!! and as for washing the car!!!! washing it takes up time you could be driving it! get out there and kill some bugs...

i have a HUGE amount of pictures to go through but i will start my own thread at some point... 2500 miles and many many passes done, 8 countries and a possible plan for next year even further into new ground!

Route 500

Klausen pass

Susten pass

Grimsel pass

Furka pass

Julier pass

San bernardino pass

Splugen pass

Stelvio pass

Silvretta pass

Hahntennjoch pass

and many many minor passes that were as good if not better than the main ones....

We are now parked up at San berdinardo, found an amazing road here.

What's cracked me up though is ken has been hunting for a jet wash for the last 500 miles as his car is a bit dirty - pics to follow.

So I asked the hotel landlord where the nearest jet wash is and he said 25km, but he had a surprise, ken is allowed to use the hotel firehouse to clean the car so he's happy :)

This place is amazing.