Just attention seeking :(

Katy

Driving home tonight in a rush and since they've closed all the roads round my house (except for one which I normally avoid because of a horrible junction/raised kerb scenario) I took a (bl**dy stupid) chance and now half my passenger side step is laying on the roadside 500m from my house. I know it's my own fault and I don't deserve sympathy but I still want some. #feeling sad... :cry:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this, I was pretty peed off last weekend at LakeZ when I had to run over a small branch in the road (oncoming traffic) 1/2 inch gouge in the front lip. sort of puts it all into perspective really :console:

sorry to hear, did it snap in half?? :scare:

Er, yep. 'Fraid so :(

Difficult to explain the circumstances (and I'd still look like a pillock so I won't try...) but it's very much in half.

Don't worry Katy everything can be fixed.. :thumbs:

Chris from Tarmac Sportz has already saved the day and a new step is winging its way to me very soon... Lessens the emotional blow slightly but increases the financial blow ;)

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about this Katy. I share your pain as I managed to exit my driveway a little too rapidly a few years ago and gouged my passenger sill on one of my own rockery stones :blush:

Sounds like yours will be fixed soon, hopefully :thumbs:

Oh no not cool! My side steps are being fitted at the bodyshop as we speak, there is a bit of a hump upon entering the premises; hoping that I can leave ok without undoing all of the hard work almost immediately. I have a front lip going on too (amongst other things)..... Eeeek!