2007 M3

Stew

Today walking through Pau in the South of France I stumbled across a hotel with a BMW flag. Outside was a new 2007 M3 in silver with carbon roof and 19s. Next to it was a red 1989 M3 in mint condition.

I must say the new M3 looks much tastier in the flesh than in pictures. I did take pics but this net connection isn't up to much. I'll try add them in a day or two.

The interior looked quite nice but the seats don't look the most supportive, they probably are when you sit in them though. 50k though....... :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...
Not interested im afriad, it just looks like a BMW with a badge. ;)

+1

Especially after my drive in this morning when Mr 525d decided to try and ram the Zed three times on the dual carriageway - I had been having a conversation on the phone for the previous 20 mins so no idea what the tool's problem was. :angry::wacko:

It just doesn't have the hotrod look of the last gen M3. RS4 shows how to make an ordinary car look purposeful without Impreza-style wings etc.

+1 :thumbs:

Audi are certainly producing some good performance cars now that drive well and look the business without being over the top (love the R8 B) with the exception of the "here I am" LEDs :nono: ), whilst the BM's have got stuck in styling rut that is getting ever more boring.

Audi are certainly producing some good performance cars now that drive well and look the business without being over the top (love the R8 B) with the exception of the "here I am" LEDs :nono: ), whilst the BM's have got stuck in styling rut that is getting ever more boring.

The MY06 and MY07 have a line of 4 orange LED's on the side of each headlamp where the orange reflector used to be.

I like them. :teeth:

I like the M3. I like it so much I don't remember what the old one looked like. Couldn't have it in silver. Looks good in white.

What does our resident BMW driver think?

Guy

The MY06 and MY07 have a line of 4 orange LED's on the side of each headlamp where the orange reflector used to be.

I like them. :teeth:

I like the M3. I like it so much I don't remember what the old one looked like. Couldn't have it in silver. Looks good in white.

What does our resident BMW driver think?

Guy

It looks better in the flesh, but unfortunately it's gained alot of pounds even though the engine is lighter then the old 6 pot M3 engine. The weight has of course cancelled out the effects of the V8 extra power.

For me the CSL will be the one to have. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Saw one in person a couple of days ago whilst out Z4 shopping with a mate and to be honest, it did nothing for me. It has nice touches like the carbon roof but nothing there could justify the price tag to me.

The E30 on the other hand is a beaut!!! :thumbs:

Went to BMW dealership yesterday with my dad. He was looking for a 650i until we walked into the showroom and spotten the M3 in black. He has always loved BMWs and i have never been a fan but i have to admit it looked very nice in black. Within 30 mins he had paid a deposit and is now expecting delivery december 12th!