370Z Nismo - Black

WINKJ

I found out the fluid/hoses are from the GTR on the Nismo but pads/discs are the same. Not that the 70 needs a brake upgrade, they are very good.

I think a black Nismo knob would suit your car to a T WinkJ!

maybe!! not the biggest fan of gearstick mods etc but will into it! I think the disks have been upgraded on the Nismo. along with the lines like you mentioned.

Edited by WINKJ

Looking good mate.

Z Emblems look great black on black.

Looks menacing.

Your black nismo has that very special aggressive look like a black GTR black edition.

Thanks Asad, that's what I am looking for.. 💀

• 3 months later...

Major update....

it took me longer than I wanted but I got there in the end, i was unsure of what colour and positioning.... and as you all should now know, cats are king,

16005219285_a94c295be0.jpg

16003261521_e0c71c0b44.jpg

16004526992_d966cab6b6.jpg

No copying please... unless you are clearly a cat fan (Sipar, Jetset or the new man in the crew Voodoo Vix)

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 1

Why not remove the rear wiper ?

I did on mine and it looks so much better.

All you need is a 25mm rubber bung from Halfords.

And some Rain-X if you're worried. I've not thought about getting any though, mines been off since the Spring.

Love it Wink. :D Very cool. ;)

Why not remove the rear wiper ?

See I'll never really get that as a mod to do, ...I mean I don't see it as some hideous thing to remove firstly and I use my rear wiper on my 350 all the time so can't imagine not having it to clear my rear window when I need to. :shrug:

Each to their own though. :thumbs:

See I'll never really get that as a mod to do, ...I mean I don't see it as some hideous thing to remove firstly and I use my rear wiper on my 350 all the time so can't imagine not having it to clear my rear window when I need to. :shrug:

I never use it, ever.

Then, when I do, its often by mistake and makes a horrid noise being dragged across the dusty, dry window.

Also, I think it ruins the side profile of the rear of the car, or rather, like you say, I prefer it without.

Takes about half an hour to remove and is really simple to do.

I never use it, ever.

Then, when I do, its often by mistake and makes a horrid noise being dragged across the dusty, dry window.

Also, I think it ruins the side profile of the rear of the car, or rather, like you say, I prefer it without.

Takes about half an hour to remove and is really simple to do.

I share the same view as GM on this one suits.. It really doesn't bother me enough to remove it, plus putting a rubber bung there won't look too great!!!

I'll consider your proposal mr suits!!! Hahaha

• Like 1

It really doesn't bother me enough to remove it, plus putting a rubber bung there won't look too great!!!

photo1-2-1.jpg

Trying the hard sell aren't you!!! I'll keep considering it ;)

I wouldn't, I think the wiper delete doesn't look good at all. In fact I wish I had a small wiper on the rear camera, find that the rear wiper is invaluable when the back window is covered in rain and reversing out my drive.

I hope you took the washer jet off too!?

No.

I didn't bother with that, that was more complicated and involved water, so I left it in place.

It's a lot harder to accidentally activate the water jet than it is the wiper and it has massively less of an aesthetic impact on the profile of the car than the blade and the arm of the wiper.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

to those that are interested; a cousin of a friend took some pictures of my 370zN whilst over in the UK.

I have no clue about photography but i like them so thought I would share. The pictures are taken at a random place in oxfordshire :)

17211218612_91b1651f8d.jpg

17025110518_653e851ede.jpg

16592616383_708274f4bb.jpg

16592588463_889a69e7dc.jpg

17025235930_dbb0552136.jpg

17024965058_ac245dceda.jpg

16592460923_3e5bf58d9e.jpg

16590143054_0e39704cd5.jpg

17212547485_ef1038051b.jpg

17212501915_e70b760217.jpg

17186521386_8498b25097.jpg

17026280459_d3e98c4aa7.jpg

17210728792_5c2207690f.jpg

16592180973_661621b8ce.jpg

16592130453_7c738e9312.jpg

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 2

Some great shots there. B)

A few of them though are like they've been taken by some sexual car predator lurking in the bushes. :lol::D Still cool though.

:lol: - i see your point!!! sexual car predator has a ring to it.

Nice pics and a lovely looking car.

Thanks will, I wasn't sure on the shots when I first saw them as he told me he had some trouble with the black and all the sun... But I'm really happy! Not bad for a freebie :)