370Z Nismo - Black

WINKJ

Lovely, and round #807 of me seeing a nismo 370z and trying to work out if I could afford one (doing 20k/year!).

I even looked at importing a US one when they hadn't released the UK version yet.

Enjoy, they are awesome, very, very rare cars. I have to agree with the stillen/ seat comments but sod it, arguing what colour icing you want on your freshly baked Krispy Kreme?.....a nice problem to have!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Lovely, and round #807 of me seeing a nismo 370z and trying to work out if I could afford one (doing 20k/year!).

I even looked at importing a US one when they hadn't released the UK version yet.

Enjoy, they are awesome, very, very rare cars. I have to agree with the stillen/ seat comments but sod it, arguing what colour icing you want on your freshly baked Krispy Kreme?.....a nice problem to have!

Enjoy!

Thanks Siman- she's a real beauty. Also just spoken to my friend who has an M4 and surprised to hear the tyre profile on the rear of the nismo rims is bigger than the m4!!

Got to say it's an awesome car but I will be updating the exhaust

Edited by WINKJ

You quickly get used to the wing in the rear view mirror :) The reversing camera is a big help too.

I don't know why the camera isn't standard in all 370z's, I've got it in mine and it's a lifesaver when there's a tight space or any hidden obstructions.

I can see fine out of the rear window, Once you had the car for a while you don't notice its there you just look past it, As for a gear knob, The car has loads of trick track bits fitted (have a read up on the nismo spec) I don't really think a gear knob has much to do with such a special car, :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can see fine out of the rear window, Once you had the car for a while you don't notice its there you just look past it, As for a gear knob, The car has loads of trick track bits fitted (have a read up on the nismo spec) I don't really think a gear knob has much to do with such a special car, :)

send me a link to what you have been reading :)

But you can't tell us any ;)

Should have come with a Nismo knob though. Not a lot to ask for 10k extra.

A nismo knob? Why... I think they look tacky anyways 😠... Have you never set fire to 10k for the fun of it? ... Just me then

• Like 1

If any one is interested in all the changes have a look, Its not down to me to highlight them all, Worth every penny in view

Here,s some,

aero package

lighter / larger wheels

suspension

brakes

track

seats

steering wheel

chassis bracing

power

Edited by api330

If any one is interested in all the changes have a look, Its not down to me to highlight them all, Worth every penny in view

Here,s some,

aero package

lighter / larger wheels

suspension

brakes

track

seats

steering wheel

chassis bracing

power

Rarity...

Worth ever penny IMO too. And I wouldn't say that if I didn't believe it

Here,s some,

aero package

lighter / larger wheels

suspension

brakes

track

seats

steering wheel

chassis bracing

power

Rarity...

Worth ever penny IMO too. And I wouldn't say that if I didn't believe it

A subtle improvement - hopefully door handles being next on the agenda? They look totally gash on a black car.

Yep! :) - subtle is my middle name!! Stealthy look en route

Edited by WINKJ

Here,s some,

aero package

lighter / larger wheels

suspension

brakes

track

seats

steering wheel

chassis bracing

power

You've really done your research.

My point still stands thought.

I buy a Nismo car, I want Nismo parts on it where available please. Doesn't have to be down to sump plugs and piston rings but the obvious, common Nismo extra's at least.

Here,s some,

aero package

lighter / larger wheels

suspension

brakes

track

seats

steering wheel

chassis bracing

power

You've really done your research.

My point still stands thought.

I buy a Nismo car, I want Nismo parts on it where available please. Doesn't have to be down to sump plugs and piston rings but the obvious, common Nismo extra's at least.

don't buy one then mr suits! and stop clogging my thread up with your scary crows :scare: