370Z Nismo - Black

WINKJ

Hi,

do any of you have any decent pics of a black nismo UK spec (with the grey parts on the kit)?

I am currently using the one Will posted a few months ago as my background and I fancy an update!

Edited by WINKJ

Hi,

do any of you have any decent pics of a black nismo UK spec (with the grey parts on the kit)?

I can't find any decent ones on the net/Instagram or twitter!

I am currently using the one Will posted a few months ago as my background and I fancy an update!

Have you ordered yet?

Hi,

I can't find any decent ones on the net/Instagram or twitter!

Have you ordered yet?

2 weeks ago! :)

Great. Bet you can't wait. We originally got told in November we'd have to wait until Feb. I couldn't stand the idea of waiting so long but they changed it to December. I'll be interested to see if you feel the need to change the exhaust. My impression is most Nismo owners can live with the current one, but I'm personally very glad I changed it (even though I said I wouldn't). :)

Great. Bet you can't wait. We originally got told in November we'd have to wait until Feb. I couldn't stand the idea of waiting so long but they changed it to December. I'll be interested to see if you feel the need to change the exhaust. My impression is most Nismo owners can live with the current one, but I'm personally very glad I changed it (even though I said I wouldn't). :)

Yes I know you said you wouldn't!! :) Let's see, I doubt I will, I am tempted to get some recaros for it though!!

I have never seen one in the flesh in black, and the net is cr@p for pics of them so if you have any, please send through!! I am very excited yes :) just need to sell my 350!!!

Yes I know you said you wouldn't!! :) Let's see, I doubt I will, I am tempted to get some recaros for it though!!

I have never seen one in the flesh in black, and the net is cr@p for pics of them so if you have any, please send through!! I am very excited yes :) just need to sell my 350!!!

What's the eta ? I couldn't help but look for a black for sale and go and view :lol:

What's the eta ? I couldn't help but look for a black for sale and go and view :lol:

late July - early august. I have been trying but there are 0 for sale that I can find!!! :wacko:

If you do change the seats I'd really like to know how it goes / cost etc. That is the one and only thing I'm not keen on about the car - just not sure how expensive and complicated it is to change them (I know Recaros ain't cheap)

If you do change the seats I'd really like to know how it goes / cost etc. That is the one and only thing I'm not keen on about the car - just not sure how expensive and complicated it is to change them (I know Recaros ain't cheap)

will let you know, I agree - it is the only thing in my opinion that let's it down. I can't imagine it will be difficult as they aren't heated or have many functions!!

I am tempted to get some recaros for it though!!

Agreed, some better fitting/holding seats would do for me too, I'd have to get Bride's though I think.

Although, saying that, these Nismo Edition(still OEM) seats from the eBay advert look interesting.....

$_12.JPG

There's nothing wrong with the standard Nismo seats as such - they just don't look sporty enough for me. They're also a real magnet for dust and fluff off your clothes - harder to keep clean than the standard 370 seats. The ones in the newer variant Nismo from the US are better.

Edited by sipar69

I am tempted to get some recaros for it though!!

Agreed, some better fitting/holding seats would do for me too, I'd have to get Bride's though I think.

Although, saying that, these Nismo Edition(still OEM) seats from the eBay advert look interesting.....

$_12.JPG

I believe these are the standard Nismo seats for the Z and they're not tooooooo bad, but yes - some red brides would look better ;)

• 1 month later...