New mature lady owner of a 06 350z needs non slip base for rear to stop shopping sliding around! Please!

Yeah she does look good! That's cos my local mobile valeter spent 3hrs clay cleaning then waxing her on Friday! Should stop too much crap from sticking £80 well spent I reckon :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello :wave:

Yay another lady Z owner :clap: Just a few more and we'll be taking over ;)

I don't very often put things in the boot, but the combination of carpet-like boot lining and the cargo net means I don't usually have an issue.

Edited by Kraziekatz1
  • Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! 😇 what's a 'stubby' whacky will? I'm such a newbie to Zeds plus I'm nearly 62 and a busy business owner! Love the solidness of the Zed learnt how to drive well and fast in a 1959 Lotus Elite 40 years ago 😊she was light tho especially in the wet! So I'm loving the vavavoom of the Zed when I get time that is😪

Am I the only one who wants to know what's going on with those smileys?!?! :lol:

• Like 1

Thank AliveBoy! Where did you see these? My hubby got a small one from the kids for Father's Day yesterday!

Thanks for the welcomes too! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜

Thanks for the heads up and mention 350zedd.

Alize, I've received your PM. Apologies for the belated reply, I've been away this weekend :drunk::teeth:

:welcome: to the forum, I'll reply to your PM :thumbs:

Thanks everyone! Got it sorted! 2rollsof nonslip mat and a motorcycle cargo net all from halfords £15 total well actually £10 cos it was buy 3 for 2!

So a bit of the old cutting out skills employed and hey presto! I'll try it out on the way to work tomo😊

And bought Autoglym shampoo etc so she is shiney now! As has been me to ked Black does show the dust😩 but the professional wax made cleaning sooo easy! First time I've washed a car for about 30 years tho😇 thanks again! Oh and went to John Kleis in Reading yesterday got new sound/Bluetooth/satnav and sub sorted can't wait till it's fitted on 2nd July ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• 3 weeks later...