Water in my Zed - Solved.

14N

Well, we had torrential rain on Saturday. The kind where roads turn into rivers and the drains can't handle the amount of water entering them and just overflow.

I must admit, I was a little nervous when I opened the passenger door on Sunday.

Still dry though folks :teeth::thumbs:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So glad I found this thread! Just removed a couple of litres of water from passenger footwell. Seems the trigger for this issue was moving house - my old drive was sloped up from the house, new drive slopes down, so when I reverse on, the back is higher than the front. Just need to get the lights off!

• 2 years later...

Under passenger side windshield  behind the battery there is a wiring harness that passes  thru the bulkhead.  This the leak point.  Directly above this is the plastic cowling drain hole that drips t=right on the wiring grommet. The grommet and wiring needs to be well sealed.  The hole in the cowling needs to be moved so it not above the grommet.  The cowling needs to be resealed to the base of the windshield.

I am assuming my 2008 350 Z Touring is the same as the 370Z !!

Edited by Pelicanpirate