Off Topic: Where do i stand?

-Bradders-

omg, this company are a shambles. Yesterday i called spoke to them for a good half hour questioning etc.. they was fine with it, today, i called and the woman goes, sorry your not the lead party you cant speak about the holiday?! lmao wtf.. although the mrs did ring yesterday and swore alot at the same girl who answered just now haha, maybe she's thought of a comeback lol.

They are absolutely disastrous. Will never be using these people again.

oh dear god. all this stress for nothing.

Just called them again with an upgrade option... she goes oh forgot to email you this morning, we won the contract back, your holiday has been reinstated. Even had a bit of a flirt with the lady on the phone haha! the same one the mrs called all the names under the sun yesterday hahah!

We've booked through them before, and through icelolly etc.. never had an issue before, it wasn't the cheapest offer either lol. just we have had pleasent experiences in the past, although 80% of the time we book directly through someone like thomas cook etc..

Its all sorted now anyway lol.

Im just wondering if anyone has any info on a similar situation and where i stand? as you can imagine im stressing a bit, i know we went through low cost holidays but we still spent well over 2k on the holiday, not sure if thats a lot or cheap to some people but its quite a bit to me.

Cheers,

Brad

I thought this was a 'Cheap' holiday? :surrender:

Or have I just missed something obvious?

Im just wondering if anyone has any info on a similar situation and where i stand? as you can imagine im stressing a bit, i know we went through low cost holidays but we still spent well over 2k on the holiday, not sure if thats a lot or cheap to some people but its quite a bit to me.

Cheers,

Brad

I thought this was a 'Cheap' holiday? :surrender:

Or have I just missed something obvious?

holy @*!# is that for two people?

• Like 1

Yeah, it was close to that, i think we spent about 950ish each, but thats 2 weeks all inc (love waking up having brekke then a pint haha), hotel, upgraded flights extra leg room etc.. transfers, insurance.. we normally only spend about 600 each and get a ok place, but thought we'd push out a bit this year!

Yeah, it was close to that, i think we spent about 950ish each, but thats 2 weeks all inc (love waking up having brekke then a pint haha), hotel, upgraded flights extra leg room etc.. transfers, insurance.. we normally only spend about 600 each and get a ok place, but thought we'd push out a bit this year!

Did you go to the same place you bought your car to get your holiday? :lol:

:sorry:

Just feel like you've gone through hell with this company, figured for that money you could of still got all of that, going through a well known travel agents in the uk...

• Like 1

Just some fancy resort in Olu Deniz, the flights alone cost us £700 odd. because we wanted to go early and fly back late kinda thing, so we had to upgrade there, and im not that tall (6ft) but i hate the small leg room so upgraded another £100 50 each way for extra leg room lol.

Just some fancy resort in Olu Deniz, the flights alone cost us £700 odd. because we wanted to go early and fly back late kinda thing, so we had to upgrade there, and im not that tall (6ft) but i hate the small leg room so upgraded another £100 50 each way for extra leg room lol.

no wonder you're always saying your skint! splashing out on fancy leg room! :lol:

• Like 1