Insurance - anyone with similar details to me??

magicgreg

As I'm about to buy a Z I'm just checking up on various insurance companies, I know this will have been done to death :)

I'm just wondering if anyone has similar details to me and if so whats your premium and who are you with?

I'm 23

3 years NCB

6 years Driving

Looking to get a 2007/56 plate Z coupe(296bhp)

Value £25000

3 points on licence for an SP 30 :angry:

Best I've had so far is £960 from Elephant...............

Any responses are appreciated as always.

Cheers

G

Also, if you ain't going to mod this year, then try Privilege as well....

If you planning to declare mods, then forget it as they ask for both limbs when you declare.

As for comparing, its all about postcodes as well...... so hard to compare with other people!

Just got my renewal 41 years old clean licence three claims two none fault one fault, £491 with more than, quick serch got norwich union down to £380 but i read in the papers that if you insure two cars with them they would give you £100 cash back i have my other car with them allready so that will be £280 thank you.

max.

• 2 months later...

Im about to renew mine with greenlight. £1079 - 23 with 4 ncb, all mods declared & covered on a like for like basis :teeth: More expensive than my renewal with bell but Bell do not replace mods like for like so its worth the extra money to get them covered :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Greg that sounds like a very good quote to be honest.

I have similar details to you probably just let down by my postcode, and with Elephant for £1100.

Get on one of those 10 month bonus accelerator plans, they seem worth it. Although I don't know if other insurance companies would accept NCD gained this way.

Hi Greg that sounds like a very good quote to be honest.

I have similar details to you probably just let down by my postcode, and with Elephant for £1100.

Get on one of those 10 month bonus accelerator plans, they seem worth it. Although I don't know if other insurance companies would accept NCD gained this way.

They send you the standard bit of paper with the NCB on it with no reference to a 10 month bonus scheme, so its like you did it properly. At least thats what Elephant and Admiral do :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right I'm 39, single and I live in a reasonably decent area. I have around 16 years no claims and have 20 years driving experience. My cars a JDM. Admiral want £623 if i declare I have kids but £527 without and that's £150 excess.

Now my kids don't live with me so do I declare them or not? They only ask if I have kids under the age of 16. They don't ask if they live with me!

I find this bizarre as kids surely are meant to make you a safer driver..........right?