Spotted this Sad Zed.. Felt bad for it :(

Chromatic

Spotted this while I was out today.. felt bad for it.. it needs a new home I think. ;)

14155060647_3aeffaff75_c.jpg

14318417516_2da55c39c1_c.jpg

It actually looks much better in the pictures than in person.. It's filty.. and the roof has some weird black thing going on with it.. NOt sure what's up with the blue tape..

I suppose it could be some Graduation thing.. and nothing is truly wrong with the car.. lol.

Edited by Chromatic

Spotted this while I was out today.. felt bad for it.. it needs a new home I think. ;)

14155060647_3aeffaff75_c.jpg

14318417516_2da55c39c1_c.jpg

It actually looks much better in the pictures than in person.. It's filty.. and the roof has some weird black thing going on with it.. NOt sure what's up with the blue tape..

I suppose it could be some Graduation thing.. and nothing is truly wrong with the car.. lol.

Its to stop the Zed Magnet phenomenon :lol:

• Like 1

poor Zed, heard they are common as muck in the US so prob dont think it's that special.

With 160,000 or so sold in The States, compared with 9,000 here you would think they'd be very common but the sheer size of America makes them a fairly uncommon sight. I've been to The States 4 times since I've had my Zed and have seen exactly 4 of them !

Pete

• Like 1

They are common as muck in Orlando, see loads of them everyday. Spoke to one guy when filling up with gas , he thought it was a bit strange me taking an interest in his motor. He just looked at it as a cheap daily driver and nothing special..... hence all the dents and scrapes on it..

They are common as muck in The whole of North America, see loads of them everyday. Spoke to one guy when filling up with gas , he thought it was a bit strange me taking an interest in his motor. He just looked at it as a cheap daily driver and nothing special..... hence all the dents and scrapes on it..

Fixed that for you :thumbs: