P1, LaF or 918

Jetpilot

25 members have voted

1. 1. P1, LaF or 918

If it was for track work, it would have to be the P1 - don't think the other two would even come close. However, for day to day (ie a roadtrip down to the south of france to cruise along the Riviera) I think the P1 would b uncomfortable and tiring, so it would be the 918 for me... to be honest I think the LaF looks rather ugly, although saying that the 918 looks too much like any other Porsche... i'll have a 918, but have it painted GT3 orange!

I'd want the P1

But I'd choose the 918 Just so I can go up to the other Porche owners and show them what a real Porsche is! No offence Dan,

Mainly aimed at the Middle aged man who buys a boxter and thinks he owns a super car and is better than everyone else.

P1, just because no matter how much money I will have WHEN I win the Euromillions, I still won't meet the criteria to own La Ferrari. :(

http://www.thebillio...cars/laferrari/

What criteria do you need? Is it the whole you need previous Ferrari etc?

Think you need to have been on very select invite list from previous Ferrari ownership :)

You need to be a bit of a pretentious prat, I think. ;)

He said Ferrari not Porsche ;)

• Like 2

P1, just because no matter how much money I will have WHEN I win the Euromillions, I still won't meet the criteria to own La Ferrari. :(

http://www.thebillio...cars/laferrari/

What criteria do you need? Is it the whole you need previous Ferrari etc?

They way I heard it described is you need to have ATLEAST 5 Ferrari's in your collection and be on first name terms with Luca Di Montezemolo.

There's no hard and fast rule. The guys in the Ferrari section on PH were discussing this, and there's some folks that have had the collection (GTO, 40, 50 and Enzo) and still not got one, but others have just bought a 458 and an F12 and got in there.

It's what you bring to the party in terms of ownership.

There's no hard and fast rule. The guys in the Ferrari section on PH were discussing this, and there's some folks that have had the collection (GTO, 40, 50 and Enzo) and still not got one, but others have just bought a 458 and an F12 and got in there.

It's what you bring to the party in terms of ownership.

Would slapping a BGW and Odd wheels help me get on better terms with them? :teeth:
  • Like 1

I still find it hard to comprehend how much you have to earn to be able to own all those other cars and still want to be 'allowed' to buy a LaFerria.

Good call, i wonder if any of them will be on finance?

Staggering really to think all 3 have pretty much sold out, well certainly the P1 & LaF!

375 P1, s

499 LaF, s

918 918

Over 100 million !!!!

Interesting LaF only gets one vote, guess you have to be a die hard fan to want one, would have thought a few more would go for a V12 with a rev limit of 9500rpm!!! I would bet it sounds the best in the flesh :)

Staggering really to think all 3 have pretty much sold out, well certainly the P1 & LaF!

375 P1, s

499 LaF, s

918 918

Over 100 million !!!!

Interesting LaF only gets one vote, guess you have to be a die hard fan to want one, would have thought a few more would go for a V12 with a rev limit of 9500rpm!!! I would bet it sounds the best in the flesh :)

I am a Ferrari man through and through. :lol: