Before & after

Dean_1983

My previous whip...

78163_10151264672976410_1212155142_o.jpg

This question goes to yourself and Linus, why do you both have what appears to be alloy towing hooks on the rear of your cars?

Neither of those cars are mine, the red one is GMballistic but I can answer this. It's basically a tow strap for track days in case you need pulling out of the gravel. On my car, I had a fabric one tuck away under the car. This is a poor shot of my one.

SDC10728_zps8b0822ea.jpg

I had a 10-12 year love affair with Rx7s, from std (breathing mods/ecu) to the last incarnation which was 501hp. Great cars but my last few spent more time being fettled than driven and the ownership is getting dubious to say the least ;)

Would love an Evo, most likely a 6, again though i just cant escape the growing reputation of current ownership sadly, the same goes for later model scoobs!

Unless my budget stretched significantly i am not sure what i would change too, maybe the only temptation would be a R32GTR before they go mental in price.

This was my first and imho best Rx7 i had :)

Picture011_zpsa0d0fae6.jpg

Wow, that is stunning. I would not be sleeping very well if I had that car and then sold it. What a truly amazing looking car.

Alfa 156 which I had from new in 1998. Just passed it on to my daughter. Would have liked the Alfa Guilia due out next year, if it had looked like the original pictures, but having seen the latest ones it looks horrible. :thumbdown:

Might have to keep the 370 longer than I originally thought. :)

I had a 10-12 year love affair with Rx7s, from std (breathing mods/ecu) to the last incarnation which was 501hp. Great cars but my last few spent more time being fettled than driven and the ownership is getting dubious to say the least ;)

Would love an Evo, most likely a 6, again though i just cant escape the growing reputation of current ownership sadly, the same goes for later model scoobs!

Unless my budget stretched significantly i am not sure what i would change too, maybe the only temptation would be a R32GTR before they go mental in price.

This was my first and imho best Rx7 i had :)

Picture011_zpsa0d0fae6.jpg

if I ever sold my Zed, i'd love an RX7. Especially that one. Spanktastic! Are they as unreliable as their rep suggests or is it all rubbish?

My previous whip...

78163_10151264672976410_1212155142_o.jpg

This question goes to yourself and Linus, why do you both have what appears to be alloy towing hooks on the rear of your cars?

JDM yo! ;)

But yea its for race use and I think they look good B)

Ford Fiesta Zetec S TDCi

Custom OTT stripes

Side GT stripes

Painted front grill surround

Painted rear ST valence

Jap Can fart box exhaust

Lowered on Eibach's

20mm spacers each side on the rear

Goodyear eagle F1 rubber with painted lettering

Mapped to 115bhp & 200ftlb @ RS Tuning

ScreenShot003.jpg

Edited by Scully

if I ever sold my Zed, i'd love an RX7. Especially that one. Spanktastic! Are they as unreliable as their rep suggests or is it all rubbish?

The reason that was the best one is because i never twatted around with it, lol! Soon as you get into the bhp quest it becomes dangerous territory. To be fair the last one i had was rebuilt and ran 450 bhp since its rebuild and did 20k miles, so not too bad.

Their rep is a exaggerated but not unfounded, my first one never let me down once, buy right and look after them and they will do miles and miles, but you do need to give them more attention than a piston engine, regular oil check and top ups etc etc, they dont like being switched off before they are up to temp and they do need to be spanked pretty much every time you go to clear the carbon deposits!

Before: BMW E46 318ci - great little RWD training car! Just enough power to slide, not enough to be doing any sort of speed when it happened!

Next: I’d like an E60 M5. I know BMWs (mainly BMW drivers) get a lot of stick, but that V10 roar... mmmm...