New owner from Scotland saying hi

Hi all just got my first 350Z last week, changing brand 12 years with Toyota (I know Boo, Hiiss to some of you). 2 Soarers for 8 years and last 4 years TT Supra.

Picked up an 05 GT pack 350Z low miles and excellent condition for year came with full Nissan stamped book and all manuals.

Enjoying the car getting used to changing gear again after 12 years of Auto's.

will post up pic once I get car clay barred and polished and I get round to taking some pics.

having had jap stuff before you will know that the pain is easily scratched go lightly with the clay.

Thanks for advice clayed the other 3 cars no issues will turn bar regularly and keep well lubed when doing the job. I am about 3 miles from the Dakota hotel of the A8

Yes not far will probably try and hook up with a few of you if I get the chance work most weekends so difficult to arrange things never managed to get to many Supra meets when I had Supra due to this, but will look out for any lights flashing at me. Got car checked out today as I thought no issues, will get undersealing done in next week or two.

Clay barred polished, waxed and sealed the car today while off (nothing else to do) so I had to do it. car came up well, will try and get some pics up tomorrow if weather OK tomorrow to take nice pics.